another loss

Blackout

although its not over, by the way this game is going this looks like another loss

the funny thing is, Vlad is 0-4 but were still losing :?

whats up with sheffield not getting a hit in the last 3 games? his BA is down to .299

dude, what kind of fan gives up on a team in the 7th inning? Especially a team with our lineup.

cmon now blackout

I haven't given up yet, but with the way the bullpen has performed as of late, its not looking good.

Sheff is in a little slump. The sooner he crawls out of it the better.

I haven't given up yet, but with the way the bullpen has performed as of late, its not looking good.

Sheff is in a little slump. The sooner he crawls out of it the better.

Jeter is definetly in alittle bit of a funk right now. He's not taking the ball the other way like he always does when he's swingin a good bat.

I know the Yankees have lost every time I click on the baseball forum and hear crickets chirping.

You must hear that alot "Cubbie"

July 23rd. Cubs are .500, and Milwaukee is knocking on the door.

No that is not an error. And so much for challenging the Cards for the division. Your ID fits you quite well.

then why are we hear talking about it? :roll:

As compared to the 10 Yankee ball wash threads a night whenever they're winning, I'd say that the baseball forum is pretty dead currently, wouldn't you? I mean, honestly, even Stevie Wonder could see the difference here after a Yankee win or loss.

NapalmDeath, those are pretty strong words coming from you. The Cubs are choking, and if a Bills fan makes fun of a team for choking, then it must be really bad. The Cardinals will be looking to send us to our fourth straight loss tomorrow. Fortunately though, it will just be a regular season baseball game and not a Super Bowl. I hope Aramis Ramirez doesn't lose his helmet.

Archived