One day left and here are my picks...

CoachTsurfing

O.K. here it is guys, so no one can say I waited till after the draft. Most of you are going to come to the same conclusion. With no changes like us trading the first pick for Chad Johnson or anything like that.

In the first round we will take C. Long, J. Gholston, or D. Mcfadden. If those players are gone and Ryan is still available we will trade out with the Ravens, Panthers, or Detroit. Yes, I know everyone knows this.

Here is where I get really nostradamus on you. With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the New York Jets will select. wait for it, wait for it:

C. Long

o.k. I don't want to hear crickets too long, what are your predictions and what do you think.

O.K. here it is guys, so no one can say I waited till after the draft. Most of you are going to come to the same conclusion. With no changes like us trading the first pick for Chad Johnson or anything like that.

In the first round we will take C. Long, J. Gholston, or D. Mcfadden. If those players are gone and Ryan is still available we will trade out with the Ravens, Panthers, or Detroit. Yes, I know everyone knows this.

Here is where I get really nostradamus on you. With the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the New York Jets will select. wait for it, wait for it:

C. Long

o.k. I don't want to hear crickets too long, what are your predictions and what do you think.

I predict that with the first pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins will take Jake Long.

I know, I was thinking the same thing, but when you look at the Raiders draft history you can't help but think they are going to take dmc or trade with someone who will. Sorry toon, I like dmc also, but he isn't coming to n.y. Sorry spermy I meant the jets first draft pick.

toony, I would love for any of the three guys I listed to come here. I think each of them will be special, but the rams are taking gholston and the raiders are taking dmc or trading to someone who is. Think the Chiefs will probably still take an o lineman because they are retarded or they take Ryan and that leaves us with C. Long.

The rams are not taking dorsey because Carriker has beefed up to 315 and is going to slide inside. In a 3-4 set, they can't have those two big guys in there...there would be little pass rush. They will take Chris Long with the #2.

Dorsey to the Falcons at 3.

DMC to the Raiders at 4

Gholston to the Chiefs at 5

Trade down for the Jets to the 8 with the Ravens.

The rams are not taking dorsey because Carriker has beefed up to 315 and is going to slide inside. In a 3-4 set, they can't have those two big guys in there...there would be little pass rush. They will take Chris Long with the #2.

Dorsey to the Falcons at 3.

DMC to the Raiders at 4

Gholston to the Chiefs at 5

Trade down for the Jets to the 8 with the Ravens.

I agree with Chris Long going to the Rams and Dorsey going to the Falcons. But I feel Crazy AL Davis will grab Gholston to make his D that much Stronger (they Don't need a RB) and the Chiefs will grab Ryan to start the Rebuilding in K.C. and that leaves McFadden falling into the Jets Lap.

Archived