10/26 vs Chiefs

mangenious420

Well I just put 2 and 2 together and realized my friend is getting married on that day (THANKS FOR GETTING MARRIED ON SUNDAY) and I was thinking about not going but being that i'm in the Wedding party, I should probably head up there. So i'm not going to be able to make this damn game. Section 312 1 ticket (you'll have to sit next to my friend) but i'll give the ticket away for 30-40 bucks. PM me if you want it.

Well I just put 2 and 2 together and realized my friend is getting married on that day (THANKS FOR GETTING MARRIED ON SUNDAY) and I was thinking about not going but being that i'm in the Wedding party, I should probably head up there. So i'm not going to be able to make this damn game. Section 312 1 ticket (you'll have to sit next to my friend) but i'll give the ticket away for 30-40 bucks. PM me if you want it.

That sucks.

A good friend of mine got married last year in November. He and his wonderful bride to be picked a Sunday when the Pats weren't playing.

What kind of asshat has a wedding on an NFL Sunday? Ridiculous. :eek:

There should be no such thing allowed.

I can't wait until Joe gets married. It will be a Sunday in late October. World Series and NFL both going on.

:-P

I can't wait until Joe gets married. It will be a Sunday in late October. World Series and NFL both going on.

:-P

And the Yankees will be playing Game 7 and the Jets will be playing the Pats or Dolphins. The Rangers will also have a game against the Devils or Islanders that day too. ](*,)

why is it that so many women seem to plan weddings for sunday?

why? because they know........

PWND 4 LIFE

Archived