Tigers complete rare sweep in Yankee Stadium

JetNation

One thing I was hoping for this season was that Girardi would get these guys going early in the season and we wouldn't see another April in the .500 range. So much for that.

One thing I was hoping for this season was that Girardi would get these guys going early in the season and we wouldn't see another April in the .500 range. So much for that.

It's not Girardi's fault the Yankees pitching sucks outside of Wang and Pettite.

Good series for the Tigers. Doing much better now after that horrid 2-10 start. We'll see you guys again in a few weeks i think.

You must be a happy guy. Tigers sweep the Yankees & Red Wings destroy the Avs. I don't think you are much of an NBA guy but the Pistons moving on doesn't hurt.

You must be a happy guy. Tigers sweep the Yankees & Red Wings destroy the Avs. I don't think you are much of an NBA guy but the Pistons moving on doesn't hurt.

It's certainly been a good week. I'm glad the Tigers have turned it around, because that 2-10 start was just brutal to sit through. Wings look like they can make it to the cup, but we'll if they can keep it up against the Stars. Although it's nice to know that Marty Turco has never won at The Joe....ever.

I don't really follow the NBA, or basketball in general, so if the Pistons win it all I probably won't bat an eye.

Archived