Cool look at 2005 Draft by PFT (1st half): Bust or Not?

SouthernJet

I don't think a player should be declared a bust through injury. Ronnie Brown shouldn't even be considered, he was looking like an elite back before his injury last season.

u have to call him something,,he is a bust to team that drafted him..

injuries part of game,,team doenst get a compensatory pick cause he is hurt

i didn't pay much attention to that draft with the jets picking later in the first...it makes me laugh at how good everyone projects all these players to be and then two years later to see 1/4 of them actually live up to their hype.

Can you imagine if Alex Smith were coming out this year and all the fans clamored to trade up for him? I'm glad the fans are not in charge of the draft...unless it was me of course. :cool:

u have to call him something,,he is a bust to team that drafted him..

injuries part of game,,team doenst get a compensatory pick cause he is hurt

Na, most Phin fans love him....he isn't a bust IMO. Cadillac is more of a bust too me.

IMO Pacman shouldn't be labeled a bust. Call me crazy, but when he's been on the field he has been a pretty good player. He's shown flashes of being a potential shut-down corner and is an excellent punt returner. I mean its easy to say that the guy can't stay out of trouble, but in comparison to other busts of that year like Smith or Benson, Pacman's production has been there. This year though should determine him a bust or not, just picture as if he had a season-ending injury instead of being suspended from the NFL..from a production stand point

IMO Pacman shouldn't be labeled a bust. Call me crazy, but when he's been on the field he has been a pretty good player. He's shown flashes of being a potential shut-down corner and is an excellent punt returner. I mean its easy to say that the guy can't stay out of trouble, but in comparison to other busts of that year like Smith or Benson, Pacman's production has been there. This year though should determine him a bust or not, just picture as if he had a season-ending injury instead of being suspended from the NFL..from a production stand point

I understand his production on the playing field but exactly how many wins did he help the Titans get last year? Part of the evaluaution has to be staying on the field. I think the Titans would prefer a "do-over" on this pick.

I understand his production on the playing field but exactly how many wins did he help the Titans get last year? Part of the evaluaution has to be staying on the field. I think the Titans would prefer a "do-over" on this pick.

Dont use logic :D

Archived