Disgusted by Jets

I'm going to speak for jgb on this one:

I guess you like getting 10 wins every other year and then sucking arse in the playoffs.

Does that make you proud?

Exactly. The problem isn't with one off-season, it's just a horrendous culture of losing (in the worst years) and mediocrity (in the best years) that is more frustrating than a hand job on prom night... from your mother.

Unfortunately some people don't seem to understand that frustration doesn't equal not wanting the Jets to win. It's the opposite. I want them to win so damn bad that it pisses me off to see Jets fans celebrate a 10-6 season and a one and out in the playoffs. I'm not saying getting one or two offensive studs is gonna deliver a ring. But what it will do is send a message: this regime is not so paralyzed from years of blunders that they'd rather not go for a superstar than take the risk that an aggressive move will eventually be a bust and added to a Jets blunders youtube video. This franchise has no one--excluding a couple guys who haven't played a snap for us yet (faneca and maybe ghoulston) that anyone in the league would truly salivate to have. rhodes is probably the best player on our team that has any games as a jet under his belt and the chasm between him and our 2nd best player (probably harris who is only good in a 3-4) is immense.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it seemed like a legit thread at first but u were gettin pretty combative and i couldnt see y

go through the pages its worse the further u go

Yeah, and I'd say anybody who read this or JGB's other thread which is about the exact same thing, could obviously see this is exactly how he wanted it to go by is ignorant reactions, and made up garbage to every ones response.

I know why Gainzo chimed in, but honestly I was done with this yesteday not sure why you decided to get it going again, and I don't really care.

If you can't see this as just bitching to bitch without out one thought on a solution by every one of JGB bull sh*t responses than I'm sorry, maybe you should read this thread it may open your eyes. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55003

Again I never said I was happy with the Jets results the last 30+ years, no matter ho many of the clowns here imply it with ounce of proof.

What I said was starting multiple threads to bitch about it, offering no viable solutions, and then ignoring anybody elses points, and making up sh*t to look like a marter is ridiculous.

What is even more funny is how many fools fall for it.

Yeah, and I'd say anybody who read this or JGB's other thread which is about the exact same thing, could obviously see this is exactly how he wanted it to go by is ignorant reactions, and made up garbage to every ones response.

I know why Gainzo chimed in, but honestly I was done with this yesteday not sure why you decided to get it going again, and I don't really care.

If you can't see this as just bitching to bitch without out one thought on a solution by every one of JGB bull sh*t responses than I'm sorry, maybe you should read this thread it may open your eyes. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55003

Again I never said I was happy with the Jets results the last 30+ years, no matter ho many of the clowns here imply it with ounce of proof.

What I said was starting multiple threads to bitch about it, offering no viable solutions, and then ignoring anybody elses points, and making up sh*t to look like a marter is ridiculous.

What is even more funny is how many fools fall for it.

If we all just agree you've won the argument will you go away happy?

Exactly. The problem isn't with one off-season, it's just a horrendous culture of losing (in the worst years) and mediocrity (in the best years) that is more frustrating than a hand job on prom night... from your mother.

Unfortunately some people don't seem to understand that frustration doesn't equal not wanting the Jets to win. It's the opposite. I want them to win so damn bad that it pisses me off to see Jets fans celebrate a 10-6 season and a one and out in the playoffs. I'm not saying getting one or two offensive studs is gonna deliver a ring. But what it will do is send a message: this regime is not so paralyzed from years of blunders that they'd rather not go for a superstar than take the risk that an aggressive move will eventually be a bust and added to a Jets blunders youtube video. This franchise has no one--excluding a couple guys who haven't played a snap for us yet (faneca and maybe ghoulston) that anyone in the league would truly salivate to have. rhodes is probably the best player on our team that has any games as a jet under his belt and the chasm between him and our 2nd best player is immense.

Thats nice, you do know that there is no changing the past right?

The solutions you suggested for this upcoming season were as follows.

1. Trade for Chad Johnson or Roy Williams. (neither of one is being traded)

2. Trade up for DMC. (we tried KC was going to rape us)

When points were made as to why your suggestions did not get done or why they would not work anyway, you decide you continue bitching, making up sh*t with every post, accusing everybody of accepting mediocrity.

What a joke and you even found some clowns to go along with you, even funnier.

Thats nice, you do know that there is no changing the past right?

The solutions you suggested for this upcoming season were as follows.

1. Trade for Chad Johnson or Roy Williams. (neither of one is being traded)

2. Trade up for DMC. (we tried KC was going to rape us)

When points were made as to why your suggestions did not get done or why they would not work anyway, you decide you continue bitching, making up sh*t with every post, accusing everybody of accepting mediocrity.

What a joke and you even found some clowns to go along with you, even funnier.

we appreciate your efforts to spread light into the minds of the uneducated clowns that infest this message board. i know it must be frustrating to you to have to stoop to the meager intellectual level of your fellow jets fans. you've already been declared thread champion so we understand if you want to move on without us to find more suitable rivals to spar with.

we appreciate your efforts to spread light into the minds of the uneducated clowns that infest this message board. i know it must be frustrating to you to have to stoop to the meager intellectual level of your fellow jets fans. you've already been declared thread champion so we understand if you want to move on without us to find more suitable rivals to spar with.
That's nice, now you can find something else to bitch about, offer un do able, and lame suggestions,

then get offended and cry when someone points out that they are either impossible to accomplish or will not work any way,

continue your ignorance, make up sh*t and accuse everybody of enjoying mediocrity.

Fun fun fun!!!

annnnnnnyway, i'm frustrated with the jets performance as an organization over my entire lifetime. i'll need to see a 5 year commitment to excellence before i begin to feel optimistic that the culture has truly rounded the corner. been fooled too many times by this team in the past.

faneca was a good start. mainly because we were actually willing to engage in a bidding war for the services of a player that were highly coveted and we actually got our guy. you young guys don't appreciate what an aberation this is in jets history. there is no excuse to not gun for a stud offensive playmaker either this year (rosters still very fluid at this point) or next. if we don't-- same old jets.

annnnnnnyway, i'm frustrated with the jets performance as an organization over my entire lifetime. i'll need to see a 5 year commitment to excellence before i begin to feel optimistic that the culture has truly rounded the corner. been fooled too many times by this team in the past.

faneca was a good start. mainly because we were actually willing to engage in a bidding war for the services of a player that were highly coveted and we actually got our guy. you young guys don't appreciate what an aberation this is in jets history. there is no excuse to not gun for a stud offensive playmaker either this year (rosters still very fluid at this point) or next. if we don't-- same old jets.

Now that's more like it, I agree. :P

this is the first thing you've posted that has actually offended me.

Me and your ole man at least got to see 1 SB victory, at least we can go

to our grave knowing we did it, i feel sorry for you yung ones,,,,your day

may never happen!;)

That's nice, now you can find something else to bitch about, offer un do able, and lame suggestions,

then get offended and cry when someone points out that they are either impossible to accomplish or will not work any way,

continue your ignorance, make up sh*t and accuse everybody of enjoying mediocrity.

Fun fun fun!!!

you dont make any sense,,quit while you are ahead,,or in this case behind

Faneca? What's the big deal? It's not like the Jets haven't signed other expensive aging stars - Lott, A****er, Mawae.

Why the hell is Steve A-t-w-a-t-er not aloud to be spelled out? :lol:

Like Hell.

Big Ben and Eli Manning were the top rated QB's in that draft.

The way i remember it, Eli and Rivers were supposed to be 1 and 1A. Ben was 3rd best on most boards if i remember right.... Ya never know how a QB will pan out until he plays IMO. Belly or no one else for that matter has a secret formula for franchise QB........

Archived