Taste of the NFL...Joisey..Shaq....?????

Brenjetsfan

Me cheat on you never ,seems you stood me up for some guy in Fla. a few weeks ago LOL,I had a suit on that night also .....actually that was last year and as always I asked you first but unfourtunetly this was right after your accident ..nice find though ,those pictures of me in a suit are few and far between..LOL

Me cheat on you never ,seems you stood me up for some guy in Fla. a few weeks ago LOL,I had a suit on that night also .....actually that was last year and as always I asked you first but unfourtunetly this was right after your accident ..nice find though ,those pictures of me in a suit are few and far between..LOL

LMAO YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!

did anybody go last night? joisey?

if so, how was it?

SUE from JI may have gone ,she called me about 1 month ago to ask if I was going again ,I told her know ,that since we were going to get killed with those PSL`s in the very near future I was going to start cutting out all those NFL extra`s ,to bad for the NFL too I spent almost $4,000 at that event last year .It is usually a very nice event though

SUE from JI may have gone ,she called me about 1 month ago to ask if I was going again ,I told her know ,that since we were going to get killed with those PSL`s in the very near future I was going to start cutting out all those NFL extra`s ,to bad for the NFL too I spent almost $4,000 at that event last year .It is usually a very nice event though

i was hoping to go this year, but circumstances werent with me.

honestly, i wish they would have the ticket price a bit more reasonable.. maybe $150 instead. and then people my spend more when they are there.

oh well.. maybe next year.

:D

i was hoping to go this year, but circumstances werent with me.

honestly, i wish they would have the ticket price a bit more reasonable.. maybe $150 instead. and then people my spend more when they are there.

oh well.. maybe next year.

:D

I didn`t mind spending $400 on the ticket since I knew it was going to NFL Charities...

I didn`t mind spending $400 on the ticket since I knew it was going to NFL Charities...

dont get me wrong.. i love the idea of it going to charity, i just think it prices out some people and they might have a better showing if it was a llittle lower..

also if there is an auction, people might feel better about bidding on stuff if they didnt feel that they had to pay so much just to get in.

but of course spending money on a worthy cause is always a good thing!

dont get me wrong.. i love the idea of it going to charity, i just think it prices out some people and they might have a better showing if it was a llittle lower..

also if there is an auction, people might feel better about bidding on stuff if they didnt feel that they had to pay so much just to get in.

but of course spending money on a worthy cause is always a good thing!

I am with you on this one GG ,but the folks who put these things together don`t think ,I am gonna give you a perfect example at last years T.O.T.N.F.L. aside from the package I bid $3,400 on & won there was a package that was bid on for a home JET game 4 club seats & I forget what else was in it but it got like $2,500 & I walked up to Mr. T. during the night and introduced my self (as if he cared) but I said you know Mr. Tannanbaum while that was nice, I`ll bet most people here (like myself) already have season tickets for JET home games , the package you should put together is a Road JET vs. Dolphin package ,the fin fans never go to the game it`s always us JET fans there ,with all the players you get rooms for ,I am sure the Marriott would comp you 1 more for charity same with Delta for the flts. you could get them to comp to seats well after they announced what was to be the last item bid Mike came up on stage and said we have 1 more item ,a package for 4 to the JET dolphin road game ,it raised over $12,000 ,the highest item bid on that evening...I didn`t even get a thank you for mentioning the idea,but hey it went to charity

My last event I spent $5000 on Kevin an worth every penny!!! lol...I didn't go either, but perhaps another event.....I will be attending the Lupas Walk next month!!!

So, for 5k, what exactly do you get to do with Kevin? ;)

Archived