Bills to fine holdout OT Peters for missing practice

JetNation

They need to just pay him and make him happy. He's getting payed **** for any starting LT let alone a good one. He definitely shouldn't be the 3rd highest payed guy on the line. He's one of the better LT's and has a lot of potential to get even better. I would trade D'brick straight up for him in a second.

They need to just pay him and make him happy. He's getting payed **** for any starting LT let alone a good one. He definitely shouldn't be the 3rd highest payed guy on the line. He's one of the better LT's and has a lot of potential to get even better. I would trade D'brick straight up for him in a second.

The problem is that he has 3 years left on his contract. He's getting like 3.5 mil this year so I'm not feeling TOO sorry for him.

The problem is that he has 3 years left on his contract. He's getting like 3.5 mil this year so I'm not feeling TOO sorry for him.

He's still making peanuts for a pro bowl LT who still has tons of potential to get even better. LT is a position which most teams value as one of the most important, so unlike Baker I can understand him being upset about being the 3rd highest payed lineman on the team.

Archived