Wang out

baseballnut

I don't hate interleague play. I just think the NL needs to get out of the 19th century and join the rest of the world. Nobody wants to see pitchers flailing away like they're stuck in a car with a bee.

yeah, they should try taking batting practice once in a while.

Micah Owings, Rick Ankiel, Dontrelle Willis, and Carlos Zambrano could always hit. Some of these pitchers you see were good hitters in high school but apparently once they decided to be a pitcher they stopped working on it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hate interleague play. I just think the NL needs to get out of the 19th century and join the rest of the world. Nobody wants to see pitchers flailing away like they're stuck in a car with a bee.

Yeah, and the AL brand of station to station baseball waiting for the 3 run homerun is just sooooooo exciting.

Bring your kiddies and bring your wife to the show where athletes aren't really athletes.

Yeah, and the AL brand of station to station baseball waiting for the 3 run homerun is just sooooooo exciting.

Bring your kiddies and bring your wife to the show where athletes aren't really athletes.

I guess you haven't watched a Red Sox or Rays game lately.

I guess you haven't watched a Red Sox or Rays game lately.

Archived