2008 NBA Draft

MagicBizkit87

Beasley is another guy with a PF skillset whose body would better be suited to SF. I think he'll be a good NBA player but he is NOT what the Bulls needed.

Yeah I agree, Rose was the best pick for them. Rose>Hinrich they need to package a deal with Hinrich.

Beasley is another guy with a PF skillset whose body would better be suited to SF. I think he'll be a good NBA player but he is NOT what the Bulls needed.

How is Beasley not what the Bulls needed? The Bulls had almost no inside scoring last season and were forced to shoot lame jumpers all season and that's why they sucked and won around 30 games in the pathetic Eastern conference.

As a frosh with no great PG Beasley averaged 26 points and 12 rebounds. He has terrific post-up game and would have been the Bulls's superstar franchise player for the next 10 years. He is exactly what the Bulls needed. David Stern handed Beasley gift-wrapped to the Bulls b/c he is obsessed with seeing the Bulls be successful b/c that means ratings and marketing gold.

Bulls already had a good PG in Hinrich. Instead of Beasley and Hinrich they now have Rose and whatever table scraps they're going to get in return for Hinrich.

On the night of the draft David Stern must have been at an airport bar banging his head on a table with a margarita in his hand wondering why both the Bulls and Knicks managed to f things up so badly.

How is Beasley not what the Bulls needed? The Bulls had almost no inside scoring last season and were forced to shoot lame jumpers all season and that's why they sucked and won around 30 games in the pathetic Eastern conference.

As a frosh with no great PG Beasley averaged 26 points and 12 rebounds. He has terrific post-up game and would have been the Bulls's superstar franchise player for the next 10 years. He is exactly what the Bulls needed. David Stern handed Beasley gift-wrapped to the Bulls b/c he is obsessed with seeing the Bulls be successful b/c that means ratings and marketing gold.

Bulls already had a good PG in Hinrich. Instead of Beasley and Hinrich they now have Rose and whatever table scraps they're going to get in return for Hinrich.

On the night of the draft David Stern must have been at an airport bar banging his head on a table with a margarita in his hand wondering why both the Bulls and Knicks managed to f things up so badly.

The Bulls already have two SF/PF "tweeners." They don't have a PG. How do you not get this?

I'd really like to see:

Jameer

Keyon

Hedo

Lewis

or

Jameer

Hedo

Lewis

Battie/ or FA

Dwight

I really hope were able to get Udonis Haslem with Redick in the deal. We don't really need Redick anymore, since we just drafted Lee, and we know Bogans is coming back for sure. Sign one of Arroyo, Dooling, and Evans, and then were set there. I perfer Dooling, or Evans.

That second lineup would be real sweet to have Haslem in it.

Jameer

Hedo

Lewis

Haslem

Dwight

I don't really know much about the Bulls situation at the moment, but Hinrich is a guy I wouldn't mind the Magic looking at. Were slim at point guard at the moment, with the team being uncertain if Arroyo, or Dooling will be back. Teaming a guy like Jameer Nelson with a guy like Hinrich would be awesome.

I don't really know much about the Bulls situation at the moment, but Hinrich is a guy I wouldn't mind the Magic looking at. Were slim at point guard at the moment, with the team being uncertain if Arroyo, or Dooling will be back. Teaming a guy like Jameer Nelson with a guy like Hinrich would be awesome.

Considering that Paxson has basically no leverage now with Kirk Hinrich you should be able to get him for a future 1st round pick, which will be garbage since the Magic will be winning 45-50 games per season the next 10 years anyway.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Knicks trade for Hinrich now that Marbury is finished here.

Considering that Paxson has basically no leverage now with Kirk Hinrich you should be able to get him for a future 1st round pick, which will be garbage since the Magic will be winning 45-50 games per season the next 10 years anyway.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Knicks trade for Hinrich now that Marbury is finished here.

I want the Magic to trade J.J. Redick, and a 1st round pick, lottery protected for Hinrich. We may get ripped off there, but lets face it. Stan Van Gundy just doesn't like Redick. We need to trade him as soon as possible, get as much trade value as we can. Something like that would be nice, or a trade with Miami to get Udonis Haslem, who I admit I've been eyeing since the trade deadline.

Yeah, I was really upset when we passed Arthur for Courtney Lee. I would have taken Lee there only if Arthur was gone.

I hear Lee is a nice defensive player though, he wouldn't be a bad option to play Point Guard sometimes though, as he did in college. He could play behind Jameer, and he could play behind Bogans as well at the 2.

i fell in love with courtney lee in the march madness tourny he was a amazing im happy magic got him.

but like u said we def need to trade redick now hes still young and still has a lot of value left we can get someone good for him. i really want a good defense big man so dwight can either start at center but during game move to pf and score more or ifs a great center he can start at C and dwight can move pf full time.

i fell in love with courtney lee in the march madness tourny he was a amazing im happy magic got him.

but like u said we def need to trade redick now hes still young and still has a lot of value left we can get someone good for him. i really want a good defense big man so dwight can either start at center but during game move to pf and score more or ifs a great center he can start at C and dwight can move pf full time.

Well I know during the trade deadline last season we had interest in Brad Miller. We could use him as our Center, and move Dwight back to PF. I don't think there is a PF in this league that could hang with Dwight.

Well I know during the trade deadline last season we had interest in Brad Miller. We could use him as our Center, and move Dwight back to PF. I don't think there is a PF in this league that could hang with Dwight.

brad miller would sick.. i kno noone can compete wit dwight at c and pf but at pf he can have more points, and his blocks will increase. his rebounds will drop but the team rebounds will increase so its better anyway.

We can't afford Maggette then I think. I expect us to look more into a player like Mickeal Pieatrus. He could play SG and SF, and he's solid defensively. I would also like us to also try and trade Redick, with some other stuff for Chciago's Hinrich, and maybe look at Udonis Haslem of Miami, and Kurt Thomas whose a free agent.

We don't need offense, we had the best offense in the eastern conference last season, we need defense.

Archived