Nathans hot dog eating contest

BP

lets all chip in & get bp a life.

happy 4th to you ma man :character0293:

I got shanghai'd last night, and I'm feeling the repercussions from A LOT of booze last night. I'm guzzling water and gatorade right now sitting in the AC. :bag:

Thanks, joewilly. same to you. :)

I got shanghai'd last night, and I'm feeling the repercussions from A LOT of booze last night. I'm guzzling water and gatorade right now sitting in the AC. :bag:

Why suffer all day? Have a little taste of the hair of the dog that bit you, and have some fun today. It sound revolting to you now, but you'll be thanking me in 15 minutes. Deal with the hangover tomorrow.

Why suffer all day? Have a little taste of the hair of the dog that bit you, and have some fun today. It sound revolting to you now, but you'll be thanking me in 15 minutes. Deal with the hangover tomorrow.

Because there is going to be a big party tomorrow that the drinking will commence at 12:00pm and will last until the wee hours of the morning. my liver needs a recovery period before it can be pickled again. but I plan on having a couple of beers in a little bit.

Joewilly it is a slow sports day- don't you have some fake grass to cut?

He's working, they don't celebrate the 4th of July in the Cayman Islands. every day is a holiday there.

Because there is going to be a big party tomorrow that the drinking will commence at 12:00pm and will last until the wee hours of the morning. my liver needs a recovery period before it can be pickled again. but I plan on having a couple of beers in a little bit.

LOL. Man, you are going to be a f**kin' buckeroo on monday. I like how you say that you're giving the liver a rest, but are having a few beers soon. LOL. Do we ever learn? LOL

Hey MAX!!!!!!!!! can you call yer dogs off fer krissakes

why are the turretts of faba's cannon always clicking in my direction?

& cough up an angry smiley while yer at it thanks.

as soon as I can save up $55 bucks I'm outta here

Archived