Brett Favre as a backup QB in GB

lawngnome o-line

There are more fans pissed now that Green Bay does not want him back as a starter. Either way the fans are going to revolt and be pissed off. The Packers organization is being classless in this move. Anyone who sides with the Owners must also be supporters of PSL's, Ticket Increases after 4-12 seasons and just the general ****ing of the players and fans up the arse.

Green Bay is being stupid in every which way. One for not letting Favre go and another for believing in Kyle Boller Jr.

How can you possibly say the Packers are the ones being classless. Favre has been ****ing them over for the last 5 odd years with this whole 'will he, wont he' saga. I'm genuinely surprised they've put up with it for as long as they have.

Most of the Green Bay fans who I've discussed this with are in favour of Favre staying retired. A lot of them want to just see closure to this whole story and move on with Rodgers or Brohm. I also don't get WTF Aaron Rodgers has done to merit being called Kyle Boller Jr. How the Hell do you know if he will or won't be a good NFL QB. They drafted him in the first round to be their QB of the future and it's about damn time that he got hi chance to show them what he can do.

I slightly agree that they probably should have released him, but what if he ends up in Minnesota? Or Chicago? Favre has already proven that he's willing to screw over the team and fans to get what he wants so why not rub it in even more?

IMO the victims of this whole saga are the Green Bay Packers, Favre is ruining that teams long term plans and has been over the last 5 years.

If I were Aaron Rodgers, I'd fear for my life right now. Packer fans will not go quietly into the night.

If they truly believe they are Super Bowl contenders without Brett, they should have done him right by releasing him and letting him go on his own path. The guy won that franchise so many games, a Super Bowl, played injured all the time for them and is the biggest figure in Green Bay / Wisconsin Sports History. And now look what they have done. Treated him like absolute garbage. I for one will NEVER root for the Green Bay Packers again, EVER, until the GM and Coach are out of town.

No, it is Favre who has treated them like garbage. Yes he won them so many games, but he also recieved a **** load of money for doing those things. He has left that franchise in complete dissaray with this retirement **** over the last 5 years. They don't owe him a damn thing.

Of course Green Bay is being classless. Chris Baker should just shut up and play, right?

:rl:

i love the double standard.

I hate Chad because he can't win in the playoffs.

I love Brett because he can't win in the playoffs.

Different shades of green goes a long way apparently. :rolleyes:

Why has this turned into a F'ing Mike Vick thread. Is there anyone more depressing to talk about?

yeah...there is this QB from the NFC that wants to come back but doesn't realize he's washed up. He's super depressing to talk about.

yeah...there is this QB from the NFC that wants to come back but doesn't realize he's washed up. He's super depressing to talk about.

Not nearly as bad as the wasted talent that is Michael Vick. I just wish that guy would be just locked in a room until he rots away. He is as stupid a person that ever lay foot on this earth and I hate wasting my time talking about him.

Archived