Move Over, Rankers, It's Time to Compete

Sperm Edwards

Move Over, Rankers, It's Time to Compete

Published: Mon, July 21, 2008 - 5:15pm EST

ea-headshot-81x63.jpg?1210091013By Eric Allen

Allen is the senior managing editor of newyorkjets.com. He is in his seventh season with the Jets.

File Under: ESPN, Chad Pennington, Eric Mangini, Thomas Jones, Kellen Clemens, Alan Faneca, Kris Jenkins, Calvin Pace, John Clayton

change font email article

07/21

the rankings are just silly. The media will fall in love with whatever team they want and deam them the cinderellas. Last years version was San Fran, this year looks to be New Orleans...

I could care less, the jets can run the ball and stop the run (on paper), to me, that is all i can ask for going into a season.

the rankings are just silly. The media will fall in love with whatever team they want and deam them the cinderellas. Last years version was San Fran, this year looks to be New Orleans...

I could care less, the jets can run the ball and stop the run (on paper), to me, that is all i can ask for going into a season.

LOL the media was not in love with San Fran last year, actually I think that San Fran exceeded the Media's expectations.

And they have every right to be in love with New Orleans, it looks like they have a good thing going right now.

Archived