Defense already starting to gel!!!!Watch this

hellcat

Me too. I have always liked him as a player. He seems to be a great person too.

Want to like him even more? After Saturday's practice I basically begging him to come over and take a picture with me and my friends, after saying that he was a lil scared of my passion.. he made a promise he would power drive Brady to the grass Week 2.

Me too. I have always liked him as a player. He seems to be a great person too.

He used to be one of the, if not the most dominant D-lineman in the league. That was before his injury and weight issues arrised.

He sounds motivated again, he looks healthy and is back in shape.

Prepare for domination.

He used to be one of the, if not the most dominant D-lineman in the league. That was before his injury and weight issues arrised.

He sounds motivated again, he looks healthy and is back in shape.

Prepare for domination.

I've been saying it all summer, that man is going to change this entire defense. NT in the 3-4 is the most important position. In all honesty, DT even in the 4-3 is overlooked as well. D-Rob and other puny (relatively, by NFL standards) interior DL cause a huge handicap for a team.

Now if only we could get a decent QB, we'd be dangerous.

I've been saying it all summer, that man is going to change this entire defense. NT in the 3-4 is the most important position. In all honesty, DT even in the 4-3 is overlooked as well. D-Rob and other puny (relatively, by NFL standards) interior DL cause a huge handicap for a team.

Now if only we could get a decent QB, we'd be dangerous.

It's pretty exciting to have turned what were our two biggest weaknesses last season, (NT and LG) into quite possibly our two greatest strengths. It is things like that that have me pumped for the new season. I can't wait to see the impact these guys will make.

Want to like him even more? After Saturday's practice I basically begging him to come over and take a picture with me and my friends, after saying that he was a lil scared of my passion.. he made a promise he would power drive Brady to the grass Week 2.

that's pretty funny. i wonder if he just inherantly dislikes brady or if the green swayed him?

Archived