AL East Remaining Schedules

CrazyCarl40

TAMPA BAY RAYS 66-44

Home - 22 Away - 30

Key Series Left: PLAY 13 OF NEXT 19 GAMES ON ROAD, INCLUDING A WEST COAST TRIP. 9 GAME ROAD TRIP TO TORONTO, BOSTON AND NEW YORK IN SEPTEMBER. LAST 7 GAMES OF SEASON ON ROAD IN BALTIMORE AND DETROIT.

BOSTON RED SOX 64-48

HOME - 25 AWAY - 25

KEY SERIES LEFT: NO MORE WEST COAST TRIPS. HAVE 3 GAME SETS HOME AND AWAY WITH TAMPA AND YANKEES. LAST SEVEN GAMES OF SEASON AT HOME AGAINST CLEVELAND AND NEW YORK.

NEW YORK YANKEES 61-50

HOME - 19 AWAY - 32

KEY SERIES LEFT: WEST COAST TRIP TO PLAY THE ANGELS, TWICE. 16 OF NEXT 19 GAMES ON ROAD, 26 OUT OF NEXT 35 ON ROAD. LAST 6 GAMES OF SEASON ON THE ROAD IN TORONTO AND BOSTON.

Take it as you will.

They lost that swagger when Manny lest

Sorry

Thor is probably right, but I see that Delcarmen is pitching better

What swagger? They looked like a completely different and better team since Manny left. That whole situation was draining the clubhouse. There is still plenty of swagger in this team.

What swagger? They looked like a completely different and better team since Manny left. That whole situation was draining the clubhouse. There is still plenty of swagger in this team.

LOL! The sun is always shining in Carl's world.

What are the parameters?

Obviously has to be the playoffs

You seem confident in your team after losing your best player, I'm a bit skeptical

Pretty sure either your team, or my team makes the playoffs...division, wc whatever

Signature of choice to be displayed by the other until Dec. 31, 2008

Something to that extent

Archived