K- Neil Rackers

Defense- Vikings

Bench

QB- Vince Young

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Marty Booker

TE- Daniel Owens

Defense- Jets

How does my team look? Should I regret taking Brees over Peyton? Shoudl I trade to improve a position?

I had the 11th pick out of 12, but here was my draft

Starters

QB- Drew Brees(i took him over peyton)

RB- Larry Johnson

RB- Thomas Jones

WR- Roy Williams

WR- Jerricho Cotchery

WR- Anquan Boldin

TE- Dustin Keller

K- Neil Rackers

Defense- Vikings

Bench

QB- Vince Young

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Marty Booker

TE- Daniel Owens

Defense- Jets

How does my team look? Should I regret taking Brees over Peyton? Shoudl I trade to improve a position?

Yes, you should have taken Peyton Manning over Brees. I don't like Jones as your starting RB. He is going to share time with Washington and probably Chatman. Seems to be the way the NFL is going now. Larry Johnson should be good this year. Hopefully he stays healthy.

WR department: Not a fan of Roy Williams. Cotchery had good numbers last season...he needs more TDs for you to get somewhere. Are you playing with fractional points or standard scoring? Boldin is a decent. You don't really have a true #1 fantasy receiver, but RB's are the most important.

You are taking a HUGE risk at starting Dustin Keller.

Good defensive choice.

I think you did a good job on the bench, but I would be nervous with the Jets D still.

It seems like you picked a lot of Jet players because you are a fan. You can't do that with fantasy football.

To be honest with you, it looks like you might be in for a rough season.

Now the fun part starts...start cooking up some trades with the teams in your league.

Another thing. Why did your league draft so early? We've only seen one preseason game this season so far. Who knows who might get hurt.

well im in 3 leagues and my other 2 drafts are right before this season. i just needed soemthing to do so I joined a draft that was early.

and thanks for the input on my team.

Archived