Am I Just being a homer here...

Columbia Jet Fan

From this Favre/Jets article...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-War-on-4-is-over-let-the-children-rejoice-a;_ylt=Alxps32A9LeS6mNwtABaPWs5nYcB?urn=nfl,99038

" His primary targets will be Jerricho Cotchery and Laveranues Coles. Cotchery's a young star and has caught 82 balls in each of the last two seasons. At age 30, Coles was slowed by a high ankle sprain last year, but he was effective before the injury, producing five games with six or more catches through the first seven weeks of the season. It's a pretty good duo, but if there's a downside here for Favre, it's that neither Cotchery nor Coles specializes in picking up yards after the catch, like pretty much every receiver in Green Bay did."

Ummm excuse me???? Coles and COTCHERY don't specialize in picking up YAC??? If anything thats like the one thing positive people would say about Cotch, has he watched a Jets game??

Tell me I'm not alone here.... I thought this was a pretty common mentality about Cotchery's style...

No, I read the same article. Pathetic journalism, and he goes on to say later in the article that the o-line isnt very good(if im remembering the same article). I swear, I'm starting to believe these people will only be happy if Brett throws 40 TD's, 4,000 yards, 0 INT's AND the Jets still finish 4-12.

Archived