Flyers sign Forsberg

faba

This is BIGGGGGGG news. My guy, Bob Clarke has his work cut out for him now. He's gonna have to do some dumping, but I love this move. Looks like J.R. will be moved to L.A. Good riddance. He belongs there.

The face of the game has changed. We won't recognize anyone on the roster anymore. Isles lost Peca (this is tragic!!!!...I will miss him) and picked up Miroslav Satan.

This is BIGGGGGGG news. My guy, Bob Clarke has his work cut out for him now. He's gonna have to do some dumping, but I love this move. Looks like J.R. will be moved to L.A. Good riddance. He belongs there.

The face of the game has changed. We won't recognize anyone on the roster anymore. Isles lost Peca (this is tragic!!!!...I will miss him) and picked up Miroslav Satan.

GGG Hope you are enjoying your training camp vacation-you are right I can not keep track of so many players on different teams- it has me excited for the season allready though

Freakin' Flyers are loaded. Forsberg's a true sniper. GGG (big Flyer fan if I remember correctly)has got be pumped.

I'm real happy with Milbury and his moves so far. Aucoin hurt, but Peca for York was a good move, IMO.

Peca's done and York's speed will help when they open up the game with rule changes. Satan and Zhitnick were quality pick-ups as well.

Freakin' Flyers are loaded. Forsberg's a true sniper. GGG (big Flyer fan if I remember correctly)has got be pumped.

I'm real happy with Milbury and his moves so far. Aucoin hurt, but Peca for York was a good move, IMO.

Peca's done and York's speed will help when they open up the game with rule changes. Satan and Zhitnick were quality pick up's as well.

Peca's done and York's speed will help when they open up the game with rule changes. Satan and Zhitnick were quality pick up's as well.

If the rule changes stick.

The NHL says this every year, "we're going to strictly enforce the interference rules" and then does nothing after the 1st month and a half of the season. I think Milbury is betting the ranch on something that may not pan out.

I see a lot of the Sabres, mainlly because they're the only team we can see because of the asinine NHL blackout rules, and Satan and Zhitnik just are not that good. If they were, the Sabes wouldn't have been so bad.

Archived