Training Camp Schedule

billo83

I'm planning on driving up from North Carolina just to see Brett at training camp. Just wanted to know which day(s) are best to go, and when the last day is that is open to the public. The Jets website has this Monday as the last day scheduled.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm planning on driving up from North Carolina just to see Brett at training camp. Just wanted to know which day(s) are best to go, and when the last day is that is open to the public. The Jets website has this Monday as the last day scheduled.

Any help is appreciated.

next thursday is the last day i think

Definitely check the schedule on the Jets site before hand:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/training_camp/schedule

Thanks Max. I did see there that Monday was the last listed practice. I was wondering if anyone knew when that last day was before the practices are closed to the public. If JetsRules is right, then I can go next week. If Monday is the last day, I better get there this week.

Thanks Max. I did see there that Monday was the last listed practice. I was wondering if anyone knew when that last day was before the practices are closed to the public. If JetsRules is right, then I can go next week. If Monday is the last day, I better get there this week.

I think they only list one week at a time on that schedule but I am not 100% sure. I will say this, Jetsrule usually knows.

:-P

Driving from North Carolina is a bitch. I drove to and back two weeks ago and I was dead to the world by the time I got back home.

Haha - I know. I've done it before. One time I drove from Richmond VA to see a Jets home game and drove back that night. I guess I should have been a long haul truck driver.

Archived