Jets Cancel Practice Tomorrow

jetsrule128

Schedule Changes

The original schedule called for a single training camp practice Monday afternoon, but Mangini canceled that, so the final two open practices of camp will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, both with 1:30 p.m. starts.

Even without practice Monday, Jets Shop and Jets Fest will both be open behind the Jets' Hofstra University practice fields from noon-3 p.m.

1050 ESPN New York will not broadcast the Michael Kay Show from Hofstra on Monday as planned but could come out later in the week.

so only 2 more days in the hofstra era

Schedule Changes

The original schedule called for a single training camp practice Monday afternoon, but Mangini canceled that, so the final two open practices of camp will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, both with 1:30 p.m. starts.

Even without practice Monday, Jets Shop and Jets Fest will both be open behind the Jets' Hofstra University practice fields from noon-3 p.m.

1050 ESPN New York will not broadcast the Michael Kay Show from Hofstra on Monday as planned but could come out later in the week.

so only 2 more days in the hofstra era

Thank God I decided to make the trip and take in practice last week. BTW - there were plenty of Favre green jersey's available at Jets Shop on Thursday (many people were asking me where I got mine). Modells at Hempstead only had the white jerseys.

Archived