Olympics - hand ball??

Blackout

There's a couple of pro leagues in Europe. You won't get stinking rich like a soccer player or anything, but you can make a living out of it.

Me? Never liked it. You spend the whole game running back and forth like a moron.

LOL its like mixing Basketball and soccer

i loved it but obviously it won't ever be a "big" sport

It's like lacross minus the sticks.

We in Brooklyn never played anything like that in gym class, and it's nothing like the handball I know.

World class handball is played on Old Man's court in Coney Island, that's handball.

This sport is Team Handball. Handball is the one from Coney Island. We have a couple of guys that play it here that came out for the team. They are MUCH more physical than your average soccer player. They kept randomly running into people, knocking them over and saying "sorry".

This sport is Team Handball. Handball is the one from Coney Island. We have a couple of guys that play it here that came out for the team. They are MUCH more physical than your average soccer player. They kept randomly running into people, knocking them over and saying "sorry".
I gotcha Dom, I was just saying we never played "Team" Handball in Brooklyn. :)

its weird when i was in school my rivals thats like 5 mins from my school played european/team handball but we played NY style handball. I live upstate so NY handball isnt that popular but my friends and I try to play the most we can. When we try and get ppl and some are from the rival school they are like wtf this aint handball. I love handball i wish more people played it near me.

Archived