Where are the Cuts!

jetguy32

Hopefully the useless QB that we have named Clemens will be traded. Makes no sense of him taking up a roster spot. So what he has game time in , big deal. The guy is useless.

You would think after a couple of years he woould be much better off than he looks .

He cant even get the snap off without tripping over somone and for soem reason none of the receivers liek to catch his balls.

I cant stand Clemens!

Hopefully the useless QB that we have named Clemens will be traded. Makes no sense of him taking up a roster spot. So what he has game time in , big deal. The guy is useless.

You would think after a couple of years he woould be much better off than he looks .

He cant even get the snap off without tripping over somone and for soem reason none of the receivers liek to catch his balls.

I cant stand Clemens!

well i guess you might like him if they could get something of value for him, instead of a straight release

A few bologna sandwiches and some beer sounds like a deal TRADE him!!!!!!!!!

I would trade Clemens for a bail of hay!

Honestly with Ratliff now emerging why keep 4 QB'S understand Farve is old but he also is an ironman. Ithink Ratliff looks like he some ability to play in thsi league.

He has poise, doesnt seem pressured. CLEMENS DOES!

Im surprised he hasnt resurfaced anywhere.I liked John Hall.

He liked getting high. Maybe thats why. There was one game when John kicked off and put thru the upright. John was pretty good for us he has some game winners also.

Didnt he work with Parcells maybe he'll rejoin him and Ricky and John will have a puff puff pass party with Pennington.

He liked getting high. Maybe thats why. There was one game when John kicked off and put thru the upright. John was pretty good for us he has some game winners also.

Didnt he work with Parcells maybe he'll rejoin him and Ricky and John will have a puff puff pass party with Pennington.

Pennington smoke weed??????? No way bro Id say Bill Parcells maybe Chad NO.

I would trade Clemens for a bail of hay!

Honestly with Ratliff now emerging why keep 4 QB'S understand Farve is old but he also is an ironman. Ithink Ratliff looks like he some ability to play in thsi league.

He has poise, doesnt seem pressured. CLEMENS DOES!

LOL. A bale of hay is pretty expensive these days.

If you can't use it I will take it off your hands.

Archived