Steelers cuts

StillerPaul

Well since we have two threads on Jets cuts and the resident Patsy's have a thread on their cuts, here's mine!

http://news.steelers.com/article/94815/

Batch on IR; 22 released

Saturday, August 30, 2008

PITTSBURGH ― The Steelers trimmed their roster to the 53-player limit today by placing one player on the Reserve/Injured List and releasing 22 others.

Eleventh-year QB Charlie Batch was placed on the Reserve/Injured List after breaking his collarbone in the Steelers

The Steelers should have cut Anthony Smith for being a douchebag.

I really did feel sorry for Smith on that day, the guy doing the interview really baited him into it, Smith just bit on it badly. I think he started out that interview trying to show confidence, show that the Steelers weren't afraid. Then it just went wrong.

The Steelers should have cut Anthony Smith for being a douchebag.

Hey Gainzo, Anthony Smith called me and told me i'd be safe to have a sig Bet with you and Alk on this years Steelers / Pats game. He pretty much told me it's in the bag. You guys game, or chicken ?? :box:

Hey Gainzo, Anthony Smith called me and told me i'd be safe to have a sig Bet with you and Alk on this years Steelers / Pats game. He pretty much told me it's in the bag. You guys game, or chicken ?? :box:

I'm game.

Apart from you guys kicking the crap out of us on Halloween in 2004 we have pretty much owned you.

Didn't Drummond go to the Pro Bowl for kr at one point?

I think so. He showed nothing this pre-season tho. Well the whole ST unit's didn't show much either. lol

Gainzo, ass whoopin's are character builders, my Steelers have more character now, they'll kill the Pats. :1st:

I think so. He showed nothing this pre-season tho. Well the whole ST unit's didn't show much either. lol

Gainzo, ass whoopin's are character builders, my Steelers have more character now, they'll kill the Pats. :1st:

Without an O-Line the Steelers will stink!

Archived