Saints may switch home & home with Tampa and may be homeless in 2008

SAINTS TO BE HOMELESS AGAIN IN 2008?

Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2008, 11:32 p.m.

With a storm named Gustav gaining strength as it embarks on a trip across the Gulf of Mexico and, possibly, an unscheduled visit to Bourbon Street, there

Not going to stop trying. The NFL eventually is going to have a team in LA and the LA people believe they'll have one by next season. If Gustav hits New Orleans they could have one this season.

LA fans: welcome back reggie bush.

seriously though, if Louisiana gets hit hard again like it did with Katrina. the people may not come back. since Katrina a lot of people haven't come back. this time more will leave because they don't want to rebuild again and this will get tiresome real fast. plus we all know benson wants to move the team.

Th LA saints introduced to the new motley crue song " Saints of Los Angeles"

well lets hope not. if they get hit again. too much suffering, too much loss.

One of my best friends is about 30 minutes from New Orleans so i'm really hoping they don't get it bad.

I too pray New Orleans is spared another disaster, but you have to ask yourself "Would you and your family live there after what you've seen recently?" I personally couldn't put my family through it! Packing them up in the car with a few belongings, head out of town to higher ground and hope when it's all over you have a home to come back to?

Sorry...despite how very rich the culture is there, it would be irresponsible for me as head of my household to put my loved ones at risk and through such turmoil. New Orleans leads my list of a great place to visit, but hell to live in.

Archived