This is just a reminder...

InstantClassic

Brett Favre is on the Jets! I just thought I would brighten your day.

I still can't believe it! It's going to be fun to watch this season!

:fishfry:

WHAT!!!!! When did this come down?!?!? That's the last time I take a 2 week climbing vacation during pre season. :)

WHAT!!!!! When did this come down?!?!? That's the last time I take a 2 week climbing vacation during pre season. :)

I love it.

I got out of my truck at the car wash yesterday (down her is S. Florida) with my LC jersey on and the attendant asked me where my Favre jersey was. I looked at him and said "I wore it yesterday" and he just laughed.

This is green week for me. Everyday of the week I wear green in honor of the Jets...and it just so happens it's in enemy territory for week one.

I love it.

I got out of my truck at the car wash yesterday (down her is S. Florida) with my LC jersey on and the attendant asked me where my Favre jersey was. I looked at him and said "I wore it yesterday" and he just laughed.

This is green week for me. Everyday of the week I wear green in honor of the Jets...and it just so happens it's in enemy territory for week one.

The 6th burrough is hardly enemy territory. I cant walk outside without seeing at least one NY license plate, or go to the store without seeing at least one person haggling the cashier over 8 cents.

Archived