Weightlifting

GangGreen

• 4 months later...

I know this hasn't been updated for A WHILE, but we just maxed out again the other day. These aren't the best weights for a sophmore, but I'm getting better.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 205

Position: LG, going for FB/DE

40 time: Still don't know

Bench: 250 x 1

Squat: 255 x 1

Clean: 180 x 1

I know this hasn't been updated for A WHILE, but we just maxed out again the other day. These aren't the best weights for a sophmore, but I'm getting better.

Those are crazy good #'s for a 15 year old...

I was 15 to start my junior year of high school (December baby so always one of the youngest in my class). I was doing 265 as my max and I was a hell of a lot stronger than pretty much anyone on my football, wrestling, or baseball teams. So I'd say you're CONSIDERABLY stronger than most high school athletes.

My graduating class had over 400 students in it and only one person on our football team was doing more than that and he wound up getting a full ride to Clemson for football.

Holy crap...I'm 3 inches taller than you and weigh 55 pounds less--you'd crush me. :lol:

Holy crap...I'm 3 inches taller than you and weigh 55 pounds less--you'd crush me. :lol:

I just came back from Saturday practice. We were doing 7-on-7 drills, and I was playing LB, and I played FB one play. The ball wasn't thrown to me, but I ran my route faster than the WRs.

• 1 month later...

Position: Lineman (somewhere, not sure anymore)

40 time: 5.26 (running it tomorrow, too)

Squat: 275 x 1

Clean: 185 x 1 (maxing again tomorrow)

I updated a few things. I've been known to bump old threads after long periods of time :)

Archived