A Major thank you

4HCrew

I know there are a ton of threads and I am too wiped to read them... Thanks a ton to Joebaby and Khesanh for setting up the tailgates. Khesanh put on an awesome display of cooking skills.

Great to meet everyone once again

Khesanh ,did a fantastic job on the food & it was great to see eveveryone out there ...

I know there are a ton of threads and I am too wiped to read them... Thanks a ton to Joebaby and Khesanh for setting up the tailgates. Khesanh put on an awesome display of cooking skills.

Great to meet everyone once again

Guys that came from the heart I can't wait till I can show you guys that real cooking is when I bring my grill and my propane deep fryer. I am going to put a hurtin' on you guys for real

Guys that came from the heart I can't wait till I can show you guys that real cooking is when I bring my grill and my propane deep fryer. I am going to put a hurtin' on you guys for real

Thanks bro, it was great meeting you this weekend. :cheers:

guys, it was my pleasure. Hopefully next year's florida trip will be in december! I can't believe the hoegaarden keg went to fast! That uhaul truck smelled like a beer garden during oktoberfest, i am sure they loved it when they opened it up the next morning.

Can't wait for San Diego!

Archived