NFL franchise values, Woody doubles his investment in 8 years...

Kleckineau

It's the idiot Jet's fan base that is responsible for this travesty!

Honestly as silly as it sounds, I like the fact that we are loyal enough with nothing to show for it, that our team is still a top 5 valued franchise. Kraft had to put a winning product on the field to raise his franchise value and I bet that **** drops big time without Brady. I'm one of the few who don't hate Woody, not since I heard about the Jamie Henderson **** because not a lot if any of the other owners would do that, everyone hates him for being a good capitalist but show me a sports owner who isn't. I will though never forgive him for Herm.

If he had gotten the Manhattan stadium, the Jets would be #1 in this category.

Good point. The Manhattan land / developed property value without factoring in the franchise value would have exceeded 2 billion.

As to the Pats present value. Do you think they stay near the top of the list should they become a doormat of a football team like they used to be? I think 4-5 losing seasons would make them worth about 30% less plus the bandwagon fan base built during the last 6 years would disappear leaving about 15,000 empty seats at Gillette.

Very few teams on the other hand would not have their valuations diminished by poor performance.

Archived