And we are suppose to beat S.D.

00tonytone

I think next week could be ugly, hopefully the team will have improved, which it should with time. It's not a must win like some people will make out. If we make it to the bye 2-2 (Which may not be easy with Arizona looking good) then we're in good shape going forward. I honestly think we'll beat the Pats in Foxboro.

I think next week could be ugly, hopefully the team will have improved, which it should with time. It's not a must win like some people will make out. If we make it to the bye 2-2 (Which may not be easy with Arizona looking good) then we're in good shape going forward. I honestly think we'll beat the Pats in Foxboro.

We can beat the Chargers. That defense is looking rough.

They just put up more then 35 points vs a denver defense. 2-2 before the bye is looking pretty good right now.

All those penalties is beleive it or not NO CHEMISTRY last year jets were one of the least penalized teams, they have like 9 a game this year. NO CHEMISTRY

They also can't stop a soul. I don't see why we can't beat SD. They haven't been impressive.

They also can't stop a soul. I don't see why we can't beat SD. They haven't been impressive.

I can see why we can't beat them. We just lost to a team that had Matt Cassell as their quarterback. We're really going to have a shot in hell against a top offense with their real starting quarterback actually playing.

Bret favre was a mistake. LETS cut our losses and bring in the future Bret Ratliff. JETS are gonna struggle on offense all year. If it wasnt for the hail mary on 4th down vs the fish JETS loose that game. We aint as good as we thought we were.

Relax, it's game 2 and a game I had inked as a loss no matter whothey had at QB!

I can see why we can't beat them. We just lost to a team that had Matt Cassell as their quarterback. We're really going to have a shot in hell against a top offense with their real starting quarterback actually playing.

Why can't we? What we really lost to was a patriots D that played real well. SD's D is not 1/3 the D.

Bret favre was a mistake. LETS cut our losses and bring in the future Bret Ratliff. JETS are gonna struggle on offense all year. If it wasnt for the hail mary on 4th down vs the fish JETS loose that game. We aint as good as we thought we were.

What is this, Fred Jetstone v-2.0?

Why can't we? What we really lost to was a patriots D that played real well. SD's D is not 1/3 the D.

Our defense is really good, I see no problems with that. Our offense though, even with a future Hall Of Fame quarterback there still can't score 20 points a game, and with a team like the Chargers who puts points on the board like no other team, how can you expect our offense to outscore theirs?

jets are gonna have to score at least 27 points against S.D. I dont see JETS shuting down that offense with there starting Qb and offense

I don't expect to be starting from our 20 on every drive against SD. I don't expect the last 4 drives for them starting on our side of the field! and lastly Norv Turner is there HC!! What has he done as HC? Nothing! Loser everywhere he goes as HC! You'll see!

Archived