Jax, Cleveland, Minnesota

LionelRichie

LMAO @ Browns giving Derek Anderson that cash. That team sucks, esp against good teams. 6-10 maybe.

Minnesota is very good against the run, they can rush the QB, Adrian Peterson kicks arse, and they have a good o-line. BUt their secondary and QB are so bad, they can't hold leads. 8-8 at best.

Jacksonville is beat up. They've lost 4 O-lineman, 3 for the year. Losing Marcus Stroud was bigger for them than they thought. They will win some games eventually, 9-7 maybe.

I, for one, am extremely pleased with the Clowns and Jags so far. I hope they keep up the good work! :)

Well i would like a re-match with the Jags in the playoffs but that's only for revenge purposes.

I honestly think the clowns will start turning it around. I think their next 2 are Ravens and Bengals, very winnable games.

I honestly think the clowns will start turning it around. I think their next 2 are Ravens and Bengals, very winnable games.

After that their Bye Week and even if they win those two games they come out after their Bye Week only to get raped in the face by the NFL schedule makers:

vs Giants

@ Redskins

@ Jacksonville

vs Baltimore

vs Denver

@ Buffalo

vs Houston

vs Indianapolis

@ Tennessee

@ Philadelphia

vs Cincinnati

@ Pittsburgh

They needed to be 3-1 entering their Bye Week, they really did. I still think Cleveland could be a playoff team (they did play you guys tough last night -- from what I saw / heard) but they need to win and win NOW. If they arn't at WORST 5-4 by November 6th's game with Denver, they're screwed.

After that their Bye Week and even if they win those two games they come out after their Bye Week only to get raped in the face by the NFL schedule makers:

vs Giants

@ Redskins

@ Jacksonville

vs Baltimore

vs Denver

@ Buffalo

vs Houston

vs Indianapolis

@ Tennessee

@ Philadelphia

vs Cincinnati

@ Pittsburgh

They needed to be 3-1 entering their Bye Week, they really did. I still think Cleveland could be a playoff team (they did play you guys tough last night -- from what I saw / heard) but they need to win and win NOW. If they arn't at WORST 5-4 by November 6th's game with Denver, they're screwed.

Replace Denver and Buffaloe with San Diego and New England and you have the Steelers remaining schedule.

Nope. I believe in your RB's, Defense and Special Teams. Put the pressure on Handoffburger down more than 7 in the 4th quarter and watch the cookie crumble. If he has to pass 25+ times to have you guys win the game you should be scared.

Archived