Yankees still have a shot.

Jetkid94

2 scenarios for the Yankees to win the wildcard over boston.

1. yankees win tonight, boston losses to toronto, puts themm 5.5 back. then boston loses tomorrow which is a yankees off day puts the yankees back 5 with 6 left and 3 of those 6 are in boston. then boston can win game 2 against cleveland and the yanks win game 1 against toronto the yanks will still be 5 out with 5 left which means they have to win the last 2 @toronto sweep boston, and boston has to lose the last 2 in cleveland, and get swept by the yanks, and then yanks win wildcard

2.if the redsox win the game the day the yankees have off. then the yanks are 6 back with 6 left, which means boston must lose there last 6(3 against cleveland, 3 against yankees). Yankees must do what they did in scenario 1 which is sweep toronto, sweep sox, and yankees are tied with them which forces a one game playoff.

yankees are not dead yet.. GO INDIANS! GO JAYS(only tonight)! GO YANKS!!!!!

Although I've seen a lot of wild, and crazy things happen in the house the ruth built. I believe the ghosts of Yankee Stadium are gone. Not only would you need a miracle for anything good to happen for the Yankees, every Yankee god in the world would have to help this team, and I just don't see that happening.

2 scenarios for the Yankees to win the wildcard over boston.

1. yankees win tonight, boston losses to toronto, puts themm 5.5 back. then boston loses tomorrow which is a yankees off day puts the yankees back 5 with 6 left and 3 of those 6 are in boston. then boston can win game 2 against cleveland and the yanks win game 1 against toronto the yanks will still be 5 out with 5 left which means they have to win the last 2 @toronto sweep boston, and boston has to lose the last 2 in cleveland, and get swept by the yanks, and then yanks win wildcard

2.if the redsox win the game the day the yankees have off. then the yanks are 6 back with 6 left, which means boston must lose there last 6(3 against cleveland, 3 against yankees). Yankees must do what they did in scenario 1 which is sweep toronto, sweep sox, and yankees are tied with them which forces a one game playoff.

yankees are not dead yet.. GO INDIANS! GO JAYS(only tonight)! GO YANKS!!!!!

Yes, they have a shot, the flying pig told me so.

Archived