ATTN: PATS TROLLS!!!!! WTF Are Ya?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MACPAC? Pyper? Gay Hoodie? Alk? :baby:

I'm here. Momma always said there'd be days like these.

On a side note, I was extremely impressed with the Miami gameplan. They ran some really unique plays on offense and we never figured out an answer to stop them.

It's not often that you see an opposing coaching staff out Belichick Belichick. Props to Miami.

It's also kind of a scary development in the AFC East and particularly sad for the Jets. This is a coaches league and Miami has finally found the right people for the job.

From where I'm sitting it looks like the Jets are going to be outclassed in just about every division game they play.

Also, when did Pennington learn to throw the football. That guy was money all day. He was even hitting throws 20 + yards downfield.

It just goes to show you how important play calling is in this league. And that's exactly why the Jets will be coming in last place this year.

The trash I was talking? Examples please.

You are the trash talking front runner. The way you acted during the NBA playoffs was a disgrace. Not to mention your dual allegiance to the Jets and Giants and the inane threads you start.

I don't like you and you don't like me. Its pretty simple: Lets keep it to the topic at hand.

the fact I contronted you on your blatant homo-eroticism for me and you were "its cool"

5 minutes later you're posting about me :rolleyes:

fags will be fags

in my case, gangsta's will be gangsta's.

btw just wait til this NBA season

IDK Black-O but 3 and a half years here on JN and Gainzo always shows up-you know when he isn't busy with real life stuff...you should PM him bro...he's good peeps actually

i did PM him and asked him what his problem with me was

he said none

5 minutes later he was on the boards talking **** about me

0 respect for people like that. snakes and rats, that's all they are.

Miami schooled the cheaters AT HOME-check in he-ya

...right here ;) Got home from the game about 45 minutes ago. It was worse in person. Trust me. There 'till teh bitter end though standing and screaming D-E-F-E-N-S-E......guess they didnlt hear me. :) Brought my nephew to his first pro game. Little sh*t is a bad luck charm ;) Kidding...I think?

Anyway, Matt Cassel looked like absolute sh*t. Joey Porter was right - that asswipe. LOL! The defense was abysmal. Tedy Bruschi needs to go away. The safeties were out of position all day and the lb's were - geez, I dunno....lost? Josh McDaniels sucks donkey testies - but I've been riding that bus since he became the OC. As I state before, no Brady = long ass season.

Anway, received two v-mails and two texts from jets fans today....rubbing it in as usual (received a plethora of messages when Brady went down).....and to those that left messages? FU! Seriously. No more Ms. Nice. You all bailed for the exits after the game last weekend....me, today? hung out with fellow Pats fans and comimserated while sparking up the grill. Did I rub last weeks win in your faces? Nope. Do you rub the Miami drubbing in ours? Yup. Different kind of fan, I guess. So, 1) what does it say about your team losing to a Matt Cassel led team? 2) Hope SD makes you all cry. I'll be sure to rub it in real good.

...right here ;) Got home from the game about 45 minutes ago. It was worse in person. Brought my nephew to his first pro game. Little sh*t is a bad luck charm ;) Kidding...I think?

Anyway, Matt Cassel looked like absolute sh*t. Joey Porter was right - that asswipe. LOL! The defense was abysmal. Tedy Bruschi needs to go away. The safeties were out of position all day and the lb's were - geez, I dunno....lost? Josh McDaniels sucks donkey testies - but I've been riding that bus since he became the OC. As I state before, no Brady = long ass season.

Anway, received two v-mails and two texts from jets fans today....rubbing it in as usual (received a plethora of messages when Brady went down).....and to those that left messages? FU! Seriously. No more Ms. Nice. You all bailed for the exits after the game last weekend....me? hung out with fellow Pats fans and comimserated while sparking up the grill. Did I rub last weeks win in yoru faces? Nope. Do you rub the Miami drubbing in ours? Yup. Different kind of fan, I guess. So, 1) what does it say about your team losing to a Matt Cassel led team? 2) Hope SD makes you al cry.

will you merry me garby baby???

When the Pats won? Should I have "shown up" to read posts from a small percentage of Jets fans creaming in their undies because Brady blew out his knee?

I suggest you use the search feature to see why I wasn't online that day.

something about going to a clown college in Hartford???

Archived