Mangini and his crew sucks....

ECURB

I might be able to live with that.

You are such a turncoat:

Anyone ever notice that when Chad is healthy our team does well??

2002 we made the playoffs with Chad

2004 we made the playoffs with Chad

2006 we are on track to making the playoffs WITH CHAD

Fact is Chad has taken this team (when healthy) further than a lot of starting QB's do with their team, he wins games and gets us in the postseason, he has also shown he can win a tough playoff game on the road...

What more do you want from him???

When he plays we go to the playoffs, plain and simple.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27640&highlight=Chad&page=8

I agree Mangini is the problem. He is way too conservative. He looked like a deer in the headlights last night on the sideline.

Let's face it, his claim to fame is taking a pretty good Jets team (that he inherited) with an easy schedule in his 1st year to the playoffs, then proceeded to get knocked out in the 1st round by New England. That's It!!!

Let's hope for a seasoned coach after Mangini like Cowher or even a Marty Schottenheimer (seems like it would be a good fit w/ his son in there).

Everything.

You turned on the coaching staff when Chad started sucking. Thats a fact.

I turned on the CS when they became plain... it happened to be when Chad and everyone for that matter started to suck... why do you think they sucked?

I also was vocal and upset when mangini DIDNT bench Chad sooner...

So how about you get your head out of your ass and get over the ecurb/chad thing, I have.

I turned on the CS when they became plain... it happened to be when Chad and everyone for that matter started to suck... why do you think they sucked?

I also was vocal and upset when mangini DIDNT bench Chad sooner...

So how about you get your head out of your ass and get over the ecurb/chad thing, I have.

You were ready to drop to your knees and blow Chad back in 2006. After he reverted back to the Chad we all know in 2007 you starting blaming the Coaching Staff.

You my friend, cant admit when you are wrong.

No offense but you guys were just praising him as if he was your very own Belichick not even a year ago.

Well we praised Herm too, doesn't mean herm's a good coach.

He did well that first year for what he had to work with.

Nowadays though he seems to really be regressing. Now that other coaches have stuff to gameplan off against him, he seems kinda bad. You can't re-invent the wheel every year, so you've gotta learn how to adjust...Mangini hasn't been doing that.

I'm not one of those people that wants him fired during the season. I am very critical of him, but it's with the hopes that he somehow gets his head out of his ass. If he continues like this though, he definitely should get the axe as soon as the season is over. A 4-12 season with the talent we have is unacceptable. And if the talent isn't there, that means Tanny has got to be fired because he got the wrong players, apparently he got all talentless hacks. But I honestly do not think our players are bad talent wise.

I'm not one of those people that wants him fired during the season. I am very critical of him, but it's with the hopes that he somehow gets his head out of his ass. If he continues like this though, he definitely should get the axe as soon as the season is over. A 4-12 season with the talent we have is unacceptable. And if the talent isn't there, that means Tanny has got to be fired because he got the wrong players, apparently he got all talentless hacks. But I honestly do not think our players are bad talent wise.

I think they are better than people are giving them credit for right now. Probably worse than most thought after '06. Losing to the Chargers doesn't exactly mean that you're a horrible coach. They beat the Colts and Broncos twice each last year. They absolutely destroyed Denver twice. Combined score of 64-6. Anybody calling for Shanahan's head now? The Jets have a ton of extremely new pieces, you don't become a team overnight.

There are too many people on here that were screaming "how can you keep trying to run it in on the Pats?" and this week "why the shotgun? why keep trying to throw?" or "they are too passive on D! why don't they blitz and play man more?" and now "how could they leave Lowery out there on an island?" We have a pretty hypocritical and forgetful fanbase.

I agree Mangini should not get fired during the season and I think he probably shouldn't get fired during the off-season either. While I agree that 4-12 would warrant axing him, I don't think that's the path we're on.

The only one of his crew I can applaud is Westhoff. Glad he's back and healthy, otherwise I'm not too fond of the lack of preparation and focus of a veteran team week-to-week. Although I must say, seeing how the 3-4 worked (in weeks 1 and 2) I'm beginning to LOVE the progress, its a shame Sutton has no heart in sending the heat ever. Thats one thing that makes a great D, think Philly dialing up blitzes almost every 3rd down (when they played Pittsburgh).

You were ready to drop to your knees and blow Chad back in 2006. After he reverted back to the Chad we all know in 2007 you starting blaming the Coaching Staff.

You my friend, cant admit when you are wrong.

Dude it was 06' New coach, playoffs, multiple 300 yard games... why wouldnt I be happy with chad and the staff?

In 07' Chad got hurt and I said Mangini should pull him and see what the young guys have becuase Chad is near being done anyways.

Nice try though.

Archived