MATT MILAN FIRED??? - per espn's cowherd show

Blackout

bout time,,he is a idiot

MILLEN IS OUT!

Posted by Mike Florio on September 24, 2008, 10:02 a.m. EDT

Less than an hour ago, yours truly told the Sports Junkies on WJFK radio in D.C. that Matt Millen will continue to run the Detroit Lions for as long as William Clay Ford Sr. owns the team.

And, to no surprise, Millen has been fired. Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Millen is out.

Per Glazer, the decision came on Tuesday night. It

The guy starts a legit thread and that's the best you can contribute???

:rl: Dude I'm busting his chops and he knows it. You obviously don't so just take a step back and try to figure out what's what around here before you go all commando.

:rl: Dude I'm busting his chops and he knows it. You obviously don't so just take a step back and try to figure out what's what around here before you go all commando.

Commando? Not that you would realize it but it gets old quick when the same trolls ruin half the threads you try to read. I never did understand posting over and over and over again on a site of a team you dislike

Commando? Not that you would realize it but it gets old quick when the same trolls ruin half the threads you try to read. I never did understand posting over and over and over again on a site of a team you dislike

That's kinda funny because I never understood people who don't understand people who post over and over and over again on a site of a team they dislike. Weird...

And seriously, are you complaining about a Lions thread that got "ruined" on a Jets message board? By your logic that thread shouldn't even be here.

That's kinda funny because I never understood people who don't understand people who post over and over and over again on a site of a team they dislike. Weird...

And seriously, are you complaining about a Lions thread that got "ruined" on a Jets message board? By your logic that thread shouldn't even be here.

Whatever dude, entertain yourself how ever you feel fit.

Archived