GO BREW CREW!

Jetkid94

I'm going with the Cubs in the NL. I would love to see Torre get the job done in LA but I just can't bring myself to root for the Dodgers and Manny.

AL: Probably the Rays or the winner of the White Sox, Twins game tonight.

Oh please, oh please let it be a Red Sox - Dodgers world series....please Gawd, you shot my SB hopes to hell.....please......and let Manny hit the winning home run in the 7th game of the series....off of Papelbon. All the red sox fans I work with will be sooooooooooo sad. Sad lawyers amuse me. Please Gawd, make it happen.

:love0030:

Oh please, oh please let it be a Red Sox - Dodgers world series....please Gawd, you shot my SB hopes to hell.....please......and let Manny hit the winning home run in the 7th game of the series....off of Papelbon. All the red sox fans I work with will be sooooooooooo sad. Sad lawyers amuse me. Please Gawd, make it happen.

Lets see the Cubbies win for their loyal suffering fans.

Damn that made me laugh.

:rl:

Archived