Vbookie on V-hold

Nick Ferraro

It would achieve EVERYONE being 100,000 VCash richer.Pay attention in school,you might learn something.

Wow, dude. And what does that 100,000 get you? Absolutely nothing. The only reward as far as I know is coming first in Vcash. And as I said, this leaves you in the EXACT same position as before. All it manages to do is depreciate the amount of money in the wealthier Vbanks we got around here, like Yisman's. Similar to inflation from printing too much money, coincidentally something you would learn in school.

Wow, dude. And what does that 100,000 get you? Absolutely nothing. The only reward as far as I know is coming first in Vcash. And as I said, this leaves you in the EXACT same position as before. All it manages to do is depreciate the amount of money in the wealthier Vbanks we got around here, like Yisman's. Similar to inflation from printing too much money, coincidentally something you would learn in school.

Yo dude I dont get an allownace from my parents...I dont deliver papers and I work for a living........VCash is my mad money....

Yo dude I dont get an allownace from my parents...I dont deliver papers and I work for a living........VCash is my mad money....

Yo dude:

1. I don't get an allowance from my parents.

2. I go to a full scholarship school, I'm costing my parents absolutely nothing in that regards. I have a job that consists of substantially more than delivering papers which I use to pay off public transportation, breakfast and lunch money, and save the rest albeit for when I want to go to Jets games. So yeah, all I'm costing my parents is basically room and board.

Don't try and pretend to know me, when in fact you have no clue. You just make yourself look like an even bigger idiot, if that's possible. I don't know what the **** you're getting at.

Yo dude:

1. I don't get an allowance from my parents.

2. I go to a full scholarship school, I'm costing my parents absolutely nothing in that regards. I have a job that consists of substantially more than delivering papers which I use to pay off public transportation, breakfast and lunch money, and save the rest albeit for when I want to go to Jets games. So yeah, all I'm costing my parents is basically room and board.

Don't try and pretend to know me, when in fact you have no clue. You just make yourself look like an even bigger idiot, if that's possible. I don't know what the **** you're getting at.

I think he meant it as a shot at you. Looks like he was just saying that vCash is his mad money, whatever that means.

Hey, if people need vcash that badly, let me know and I'll consider hooking you up.

Archived