Bama vs Florida official game thread

afosomf

I got to admit, Alabama proved something to me today. That the two best teams were on the same field today, and it's not even close. I have never seen a team hang with these Florida Gators like that, and I tip my cap to them.

I honestly believe both Alabama, and Florida need to be the National Championship, I know it wont happen, but not only will the game draw the most watchers, it'll be the best overall game.

Florida would kill Oklahoma, because Oklahoma's defense can't stop the Gators offense, but the Gators could probably stop the Sooners offense.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got to admit, Alabama proved something to me today. That the two best teams were on the same field today, and it's not even close. I have never seen a team hang with these Florida Gators like that, and I tip my cap to them.

I honestly believe both Alabama, and Florida need to be the National Championship, I know it wont happen, but not only will the game draw the most watchers, it'll be the best overall game.

Florida would kill Oklahoma, because Oklahoma's defense can't stop the Gators offense, but the Gators could probably stop the Sooners offense.

florida wins by 17 over OU

:rolleyes:

Dream on.

SamBradford1.jpg

I am sorry, but I just don't see how Oklahoma's defense can stop Florida's offense. What is Oklahoma allowing during their 7 game win streak? Like 30 points a game? During Florida's 9 game win streak they've only allowed 20 or higher twice. Against LSU on October 11th, and against Alabama today.

Oklahoma can't stop the Gators offense.... lol

The Sooners defense is soft...

Oklahoma, aside from the Ok State game, isn't letting up the points until they're up by 30+ points. Its called Prevent Defense. As a Jets fan, you should know this. Except we see it if we're up by 3 points instead of 30. :face:

Florida's defense better worry about Bradford & OK's offense. Alabama was built on running, Oklahoma is built on passing.

Oklahoma, aside from the Ok State game, isn't letting up the points until they're up by 30+ points. Its called Prevent Defense. As a Jets fan, you should know this. Except we see it if we're up by 3 points instead of 30. :face:

Florida's defense better worry about Bradford & OK's offense. Alabama was built on running, Oklahoma is built on passing.

Don't you think Florida has played prevent defense before? Maybe in their 63-5 victory over Kentucky, they were showing a prevent defense. I am sorry, but when the Gators score 60 points, their games are over, unlike Oklahoma who has to keep scoring to stay ahead.

A passing offense doesn't scare me. I was way more worried about Alabama, because our run defense is like bama fans said, undersized compared to that Bama offensive line.

Do you really think anybody on that Oklahoma team can stop 1,2, 3, 15, or 25?

If Percy Harvin can actually stay healty, and thats half the battle, for an entire game, he worries me. Other than that, nobody on Florida scares me. No, not even the "great" Tim Tebow.

Really? So you don't think Oklahoma is afraid of Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps, Emmanuel Moody, Brandon James, Louis Murphy, David Nelson, and Aaron Hernandez? The thought of Oklahoma being able to stop this offense is laughable.

Their defense couldn't stop the Longhorns, what do you think the Gators offense are going to do to them.

Seriously, the SEC Championship was the National Championship.

Really? So you don't think Oklahoma is afraid of Chris Rainey, Jeff Demps, Emmanuel Moody, Brandon James, Louis Murphy, David Nelson, and Aaron Hernandez? The thought of Oklahoma being able to stop this offense is laughable.

Their defense couldn't stop the Longhorns, what do you think the Gators offense are going to do to them.

Seriously, the SEC Championship was the National Championship.

I'm not arguing that Florida will have a great game on offense vs Oklahoma but Florida has not played an offense at the level of the Sooners. I think it will be a shootout.

I'm not arguing that Florida will have a great game on offense vs Oklahoma but Florida has not played an offense at the level of the Sooners. I think it will be a shootout.

Really, what the hell happen to all those people that said the best quarterback prospect in college football, Matthew Stafford, and one of the best running backs Knowshown Moreno, or should I say Noshow Moreno. Wasn't that supposed to be a high powered offense that the Gator defense simply couldn't handle.

Seriously, for Oklahoma to win this game, they'll have to put 60 on the board, and that simply wont happen.

mark it down

Julio will end up being the best WR to play the game

He doesn't drop balls , he is tall and strong

i pray we get 3 years out of him

ya, but the question is will he be as good as Matt Jones ;)

juilo good, but he has played in 11 games,,,

lets see what he does when the team isnt so great.......

like in the pros..u r not always given great talent to go with yours..thats when the great ones stand out,,no help on team , dowble covered and they still produce,,thats something u cant predict till u see it,,kid is good though,,no question about it...

sorry about the loss,,when i got home from movies i saw score and was shocked at 11 point loss,,guess vegas knew what they were doin,,was the last florida score a gimme,,was it closer than score indicated??????????

like in the pros..u r not always given great talent to go with yours..thats when the great ones stand out,,no help on team , dowble covered and they still produce,,thats something u cant predict till u see it,,kid is good though,,no question about it...

sorry about the loss,,when i got home from movies i saw score and was shocked at 11 point loss,,guess vegas knew what they were doin,,was the last florida score a gimme,,was it closer than score indicated??????????

Your tics suck!! hold off on ticking Cindy

it was a close game, 3rd and 5 , needed to hold them to a FG

tebow made a great throw

Your tics suck!! hold off on ticking Cindy

it was a close game, 3rd and 5 , needed to hold them to a FG

tebow made a great throw

ugh,,,sorry,,

tebow is a ? at pro level but he seems to get it done at college level...

ticks are only good on baseball i guess :confused:

I never said that matt jones would be the best WR evah

i said his measurables were off charts and thought he would be a very good

WR.

Julio started as a true frosh and he will go down as best WR to ever play

the game. (barring major injury)

he's got it!!!!!!

I never said that matt jones would be the best WR evah

i said his measurables were off charts and thought he would be a very good

WR.

Julio started as a true frosh and he will go down as best WR to ever play

the game. (barring major injury)

he's got it!!!!!!

haha,,would u say that if he was on Auburn...calm down,,WAY too early to declare best ever, as u have been told by many :D.take a deep breath... many super studs dont always keep it going over the years or when they go pro..lets see what he does at pro level 1st before we say better than Rice...

haha,,would u say that if he was on Auburn...calm down,,WAY too early to declare best ever, as u have been told by many :D.take a deep breath... many super studs dont always keep it going over the years or when they go pro..lets see what he does at pro level 1st before we say better than Rice...

he is way ahead of rice at this stage!!!!!!

6'4 very strong, runs well and has outstanding hands. will be 2 and done

i honestly did not expect much this year.

he was the 3rd best player coming out of HS.

he is also a good kid and not what u like to call a thug.

he is way ahead of rice at this stage!!!!!!

6'4 very strong, runs well and has outstanding hands. will be 2 and done

i honestly did not expect much this year.

he was the 3rd best player coming out of HS.

he is also a good kid and not what u like to call a thug.

college doesnt translate to pros,,u know that,,all i said was before u say a guy is gonna be best wr ever, u need to see him do it for a bit on big stage 1st.......

he is good, but lots of college studs never made a name in big show,,let ssee him on big stage 1st, aka Matt Jones,,sometimes it doesnt translate,,lam jones,, we could go on forever :(

college doesnt translate to pros,,u know that,,all i said was before u say a guy is gonna be best wr ever, u need to see him do it for a bit on big stage 1st.......

he is good, but lots of college studs never made a name in big show,,let ssee him on big stage 1st, aka Matt Jones,,sometimes it doesnt translate,,lam jones,, we could go on forever :(

matt jones was a QB in college skippy

lam Jones did not start in his frosh year or had the hands this kid has

he basically was dominating as a frosh in a NC type game

matt jones was a QB in college skippy

lam Jones did not start in his frosh year or had the hands this kid has

he basically was dominating as a frosh in a NC type game

haha

poiunt is , calm down,,

u have a HUGE history of saying someone is best ever or worst ever based on 1 game, 1 season,,u need to relax and let things play put..

and callin me skippy,,i strongly suggest u save that for others,,:confused:

I'm looking for a shootout as well. Florida WILL prevail because of Tebow.

Wait till you see Julio next year with a legit QB under center.

bama was leading going into 4th qtr

the 3rd and 2 facemask changed the game. BS call but refs called a good game ...Fla will kill OK

Tebow outplayed JPW as well

Bama will reload next year, only lose 9 seniors and maybe 2 jrs

Alabama had a far better season than anyone thought they would. Everyone I talkedto from casual fans to fellow alumns were pointing to 09' as THE season for the Tide to challange for the national title.

Wait till you see Julio next year with a legit QB under center.

what kind of silly statement is that????/

I think Julio best wr in college game right now,,and a bright future as a pro,,

I am just not ready to annoint his as guranteed to be the best NFL WR in history already,,,

come on,,read posts

Archived