2009 Dallas Cowboys

JETSorDIE

QB Tony Tomo

QB Mike Vick

WR Plaxico Buress

Jerry Jones fustrated with another 1st rd loss goes after highly sought after parolees

Mike Vick and Plaxico Buress.

He also hires the Offensive Coordinator from Florida..

Here is how the offense looks..

Tony Romo plays the role of Cris Leak and is on on passing plays

Mike Vick plays the role of Tim Tebow on running plays..

Plax play reciever in shot gun plays .. lol

Pacman jones will play offense in the wildhog

TO is the not the bad boy on the team any more...

The name of the offense "the longest yard formation"

result

1st rd loss

lol

boredum is a horrible thing ..

I think Wade Philips is a complete moron and the number one reason why Dallas will never win a championship - or even be in a championship game. Read this:

Practice report: The Valley Ranch Circus is running strong

1:33 PM Wed, Dec 03, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Most of the Cowboys are preparing for Sunday's game in frigid Pittsburgh by practicing in the team's Valley Ranch indoor facility.

DeMarcus Ware (hyperextended knee) and Marion Barber (dislocated pinkie toe) braved the conditions to work out on a practice field along with fellow rehabbers Mike Jenkins (hamstring) and Miles Austin (knee). A handful of old dudes -- T.O., Marc Colombo, Flozell Adams, Greg Ellis and Zach Thomas -- were given a veteran's day off by Wade Phillips. (Didn't they have four of the previous five days off?)

It's quite a scene inside the bubble. A whole bunch of corporate types had invaded one sideline. A DJ was cranking out tunes on the other sideline, leading rookie TE Martellus Bennett to hop on his feet and dance during stretching drills.

At least Pacman Jones appeared to be taking things seriously. He seemed very focused while wearing a pair of Homer Simpson pajama pants under his shorts. ("I'm so smart," the writing on the pants read.)

Well, if the Cowboys lose in Pittsburgh, it won't be because they were too uptight.

I think Wade Philips is a complete moron and the number one reason why Dallas will never win a championship - or even be in a championship game. Read this:

Most of the Cowboys are preparing for Sunday's game in frigid Pittsburgh by practicing in the team's Valley Ranch indoor facility.

DeMarcus Ware (hyperextended knee) and Marion Barber (dislocated pinkie toe) braved the conditions to work out on a practice field along with fellow rehabbers Mike Jenkins (hamstring) and Miles Austin (knee). A handful of old dudes -- T.O., Marc Colombo, Flozell Adams, Greg Ellis and Zach Thomas -- were given a veteran's day off by Wade Phillips. (Didn't they have four of the previous five days off?)

It's quite a scene inside the bubble. A whole bunch of corporate types had invaded one sideline. A DJ was cranking out tunes on the other sideline, leading rookie TE Martellus Bennett to hop on his feet and dance during stretching drills.

At least Pacman Jones appeared to be taking things seriously. He seemed very focused while wearing a pair of Homer Simpson pajama pants under his shorts. ("I'm so smart," the writing on the pants read.)

Well, if the Cowboys lose in Pittsburgh, it won't be because they were too uptight.

Phillips is probably worse than Mangini. If that is possible.

wade is too nice a guy to be a HC

he is a good DC though, i wouldn't call him a moron.

he can coach a Defense, holding a presser means squat...you know that

Mumbles is the king of pressers:D

Assmop, did Philips go to 'Bama or something? The guy is a bufoon! Maybe you're just pissy - I heard that Vermont was getting hit with a foot of snow tomorrow. If I heard that news, I'd be pissy too :)

Assmop, did Philips go to 'Bama or something? The guy is a bufoon! Maybe you're just pissy - I heard that Vermont was getting hit with a foot of snow tomorrow. If I heard that news, I'd be pissy too :)

will you help me shovel? I love Vermont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Wade as a person. I would take him as Jets DC in a Bama country minute.

Fourteen months ago, many were saying the same things Tom Coughlin, now he is a genius.

Just saying.

How can you compare Coughlin to Phillips? Seriously, Couglin is dour and azzhole-like.....Phillips is a bumblin' fool. I have an aversion to dip****s though....;)

QB Tony Tomo

QB Mike Vick

WR Plaxico Buress

Jerry Jones fustrated with another 1st rd loss goes after highly sought after parolees

Mike Vick and Plaxico Buress.

He also hires the Offensive Coordinator from Florida..

Here is how the offense looks..

Tony Romo plays the role of Cris Leak and is on on passing plays

Mike Vick plays the role of Tim Tebow on running plays..

Plax play reciever in shot gun plays .. lol

Pacman jones will play offense in the wildhog

TO is the not the bad boy on the team any more...

The name of the offense "the longest yard formation"

result

1st rd loss

lol

boredum is a horrible thing ..

Do you really think Pacman can stay clean until next year?

Archived