Official FCS Football Playoff Thread

uart

Why not have a thread for those of us (maybe two, hopefully) who want to discuss the hawt FCS playoff action.

Richmond beat AppState and will next play the winner of New Hampshire and N. Iowa.

Villanova is playing AT James Madison, in a re-match of what was a REALLY close game earlier this season.

The winner of that game will take on the winner of Weber State vs. Montana. Montana leads by a touchdown at the half.

Why not have a thread for those of us (maybe two, hopefully) who want to discuss the hawt FCS playoff action.

Richmond beat AppState and will next play the winner of New Hampshire and N. Iowa.

Villanova is playing AT James Madison, in a re-match of what was a REALLY close game earlier this season.

The winner of that game will take on the winner of Weber State vs. Montana. Montana leads by a touchdown at the half.

Go Nova!!!!

31-27. FINAL.

Another Heartbreaker for Nova vs. JMU.

Next up: New Hampshire and N. Iowa.

UNH continues their tradition of University of No Hardware. :Nuts:

I am glad they managed to keep the team's winning ways after losing Santos to graduation.

You seem to be begging for the Negative Nellie Award in the last week or so///

everything OK? :confused:

What do you mean?

I am an actual UNH fan. I was wearing my UNH sweatshirt yesterday. Granted, no one knows them down here in TN, but I digress.

Their hockey team is the current "best program to never win a title" honoree. Their football program is a nice program that has made incredible strides the last few years.

After seeing their version of Doug Flutie graduate after four straight playoffs, I was thinking they would slide, but they actually played decently this year. Hopefully, their D continues to play well and Toman learns from this year.

What do you mean?

I am an actual UNH fan. I was wearing my UNH sweatshirt yesterday. Granted, no one knows them down here in TN, but I digress.

Their hockey team is the current "best program to never win a title" honoree. Their football program is a nice program that has made incredible strides the last few years.

After seeing their version of Doug Flutie graduate after four straight playoffs, I was thinking they would slide, but they actually played decently this year. Hopefully, their D continues to play well and Toman learns from this year.

thats more like it...u need to stay positive

Archived