2008 flightcrew pro bowl selection

WILIONS85

Why must the Academy always snub Laura. Clearly she is the most deserving. Yet the attention always goes elsewhere.

Denise Garvey needs to step up here and correct this problem. Otherwise Laura is taking her act to Dallas.

Fix this Denise. :)

I forgot to vote. From this grouping, I guess I'd go with Ryann. But my heart is forever with a member of last year's Crew. She was a medical student from Southern California, if I remember correctly. Anyone remember the name of this goddess?

alp7518om2.jpg

who is the stylist that thought putting pantyhose that did not match her skin tone was hot? lol

i think there was a blog somewhere about the ugliest cheerleader in the league and gina was in there

i guess the jets can;t afford eye glass coverage after bretts contact

i know they go by talent but that must all have it to be on the squad right but looks should count bigtime after all there representing the jets

whats wrong with these girls post-4333-12804639962716_thumb.jpg

linda went last year sorry

post-4333-12804639963833_thumb.jpg

Nothing wrong with those girls. But Laura is the MVP of that squad dammit.

When Denise Garvey said girls come in out of the rain, Laura stayed behind. She cheered, in the rain, that entire 4th quarter by herself (Denver Game).

Fireman Ed left, most of the fans left, the Jets gave up. Not Laura though. :)

A total idiot and fashion heretic. Am I wrong? Is she not amazing looking? No one on the current Crew is even close to her in beauty and sexiness.

well, everyone's got there type, but by my eye this one is cute but doesn't really stand out as the hot asian fetish type, more of an "average cute little asian" type. But to each his own.

There are much better pictures of all these girls too... lol... here is some of Gina...

Gina-G-headshot-large.jpg

draft_lens1829410module9451057photo_1210269564gina.jpg

The photog who shot these is maybe the worst hack ever. Here is an example of how to make a sexy pic unsexy. Completely devoid of anything even remotely strokeworthy. The Glamour Shots photographers in the local mall take sexier pics, lol.

The photog who shot these is maybe the worst hack ever. Here is an example of how to make a sexy pic unsexy. Completely devoid of anything even remotely strokeworthy. The Glamour Shots photographers in the local mall take sexier pics, lol.

:rl:

strokeworthy

:rl:

Show us how tis done joebaby!

now that u put it in pixs laura is hot

buit my girls right up there

they should send them both damn it [ATTACH]793[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]795[/ATTACH]

maxium can't be wrong on hotness

don't know if it is just me, but dude, all these posts you are making, i have not been able to see one pic, they aren't showing up.

Archived