It seems like the dolphins have caught every break possible so far...

NIGHT STALKER

From playing Buffalo in a dome, to playing the west coast teams at home. Wildcat BS, Pennington playing out of his ass and on and on. Watch, when they play us the last game of the season, it will be the warmest day on record for Dec. 28th.

Now this...

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Frank Gore will not play Sunday against the Dolphins.

This was expected, although it's a bad sign for Gore's ankle that he isn't even able to test it in pregame warmups. Miami brough Gore to Miami with that hope, but he's just not close. DeShaun Foster will start, with Michael Robinson and Thomas Clayton behind him.

From playing Buffalo in a dome, to playing the west coast teams at home. Wildcat BS, Pennington playing out of his ass and on and on. Watch, when they play us the last game of the season, it will be the warmest day on record for Dec. 28th.

Now this...

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Frank Gore will not play Sunday against the Dolphins.

This was expected, although it's a bad sign for Gore's ankle that he isn't even able to test it in pregame warmups. Miami brough Gore to Miami with that hope, but he's just not close. DeShaun Foster will start, with Michael Robinson and Thomas Clayton behind him.

WK17 IS ALL THAT MATTERS

This isn't crying, this is just stating the truth...you would have to be delusional if you didn't think you've caught all these breaks. I don't know of another team this year that is playing with smoke and mirrors like you guys.

Parcells has a way of making his own luck, it's the damnedest thing....

Cheater.

I said "Parcells" not "Belichick". Get it right, Sikh. :) Hope you are some place safe for the holidays this year.

Thats why I say Miami has a legit shot to win at the Meadowlands.

Miami absolutely has a chance in week 17, I agree. I think the Jets have a better team and better talent, but upsets can certainly happen.

Now this...

Gore got hurt against us and we still crappped the bed.

Time to stop worrying and making excuses about Chad and the Fin's success and start taking care of our own business. Niners are a improving team but we still should have beat them handily.

Gore got hurt against us and we still crappped the bed.

Time to stop worrying and making excuses about Chad and the Fin's success and start taking care of our own business. Niners are a improving team but we still should have beat them handily.

I don't disagree with what you said at all. I just for once would like to catch a break...anything.

Archived