Back our way into the playoffs???

JustInFudge

I have been hearing from different sources that the Jets are tyring to back their way into the playoffs. Im curious to know what you think.

Everyone knows that the winner of the AFCE needs to win out. We have technically owned the division since week 12. If we win out (which I dont think we do) that means we would have won 3 straight games in Dec., 2 divisional games and 1 west coast trip to Seattle on Holmgrens' last game.

IMO, thats not backing into the playoffs. Obviously its being said because of how we have played the last 3 weeks with our miraculous win yesterday. But we basically would have led the division for 6 weeks and won 3 straight to seal the deal.

Thoughts??? Do you think because of our 2 game slide and our 2nd Miracle in the Meadowlands we would be backing into the playoffs???

I have been hearing from different sources that the Jets are tyring to back their way into the playoffs. Im curious to know what you think.

Everyone knows that the winner of the AFCE needs to win out. We have technically owned the division since week 12. If we win out (which I dont think we do) that means we would have won 3 straight games in Dec., 2 divisional games and 1 west coast trip to Seattle on Holmgrens' last game.

IMO, thats not backing into the playoffs. Obviously its being said because of how we have played the last 3 weeks with our miraculous win yesterday. But we basically would have led the division for 6 weeks and won 3 straight to seal the deal.

Thoughts??? Do you think because of our 2 game slide and our 2nd Miracle in the Meadowlands we would be backing into the playoffs???

the only way we get in....is to win out...that by definition is not backing in

Anyone who so much as suggests that winning three straight December games, including two over divisional rivals, and eight of your last 10 overall somehow consititutes "backing in to the playoffs" is a ****ing clownshoe who should not only not be paid to talk about football on television but should be smacked repeatedly by fans of the team that allegedly "backed in to the playoffs" until they grow a ****ing brain.

Anyone who so much as suggests that winning three straight December games, including two over divisional rivals, and eight of your last 10 overall somehow consititutes "backing in to the playoffs" is a ****ing clownshoe who should not only not be paid to talk about football on television but should be smacked repeatedly by fans of the team that allegedly "backed in to the playoffs" until they grow a ****ing brain.

terrelldavissalute.jpg

Archived