abram elam

ylekram

i know that clavin pace and ellis got the props,it was elam responsible for strip sacking on the 2 defensive td's in the buffalo and arizona game.throw in the interception for a td,and elam is responsible for 3 of the teams 5 defensive touchdowns(not sure,but i think the jets lead the leage in that dept.)i hear a lotta guys saying we need another safty to start opposite rhodes.this guy needs to be on the field onevery play

i know that clavin pace and ellis got the props,it was elam responsible for strip sacking on the 2 defensive td's in the buffalo and arizona game.throw in the interception for a td,and elam is responsible for 3 of the teams 5 defensive touchdowns(not sure,but i think the jets lead the leage in that dept.)i hear a lotta guys saying we need another safty to start opposite rhodes.this guy needs to be on the field onevery play

The only problem is that he couldn't even cover me coming out of the backfield. While I have pretty good hands, I've lost a step over the years.

Yea Elam is kind of the definition of all or nothing...he's either striking out or hitting a home run. A lot of the basic coverage schemes he doesn't seem to do very well on, but I think with time those can be taught...his ability to make the big play is just a huge addition to this defense and I hope he can develop the rest of his game.

Archived