Hornsby/Ratdog

gg

Saw them tonight in CT. Excellent concert although Bobby was very spacey.. did a nice version of Blackird..

Hornsby was incredible...he puts on an amazing live show.. he can make those keys on that baby grand burn..

;)

i know this isnt a lot of peoples music... but i know that there are some out their who would appreciate it ;)

Saw them tonight in CT. Excellent concert although Bobby was very spacey.. did a nice version of Blackird..

Hornsby was incredible...he puts on an amazing live show.. he can make those keys on that baby grand burn..

Very Cool GG. I guess Bob has earned his stripes and can get away with being spacey on occasion :lol:

Very Cool GG. I guess Bob has earned his stripes and can get away with being spacey on occasion :lol:

yes he has NJ ;) by the way he looked like grizzly adams.. too funny.. he did a kickin Cassidy but just slow...hell in a bucket grooved a bit. Hornsby was HOT though! ;)

hey blackout... if i had started a thread on Roger Hornsby ... iwould have done it in the baseball forum ;)

Archived