60+ Injured In "Idiots" With The Bulls Run

The Gun Of Bavaria

While I don't want people do die or be maimed by any stretch, I can't help but not feel upset for the injured. I know it's their traditon and I respect that, but come on, what do u expect.

-----------------------------

BULL RUNNING PILE-UP

More than 60 people have been injured in a running of the bulls event in a village outside Madrid.

Two people are reportedly in a serious condition in San Sebastian de los Reyes.

The pair were taken to hospital in Madrid to undergo urgent surgery.

Most of the people were injured when they became trapped in a pile-up of bodies at the entrance of the bullring.

Some of the bulls trampled over the mound of people as they tried to get into the ring.

Every summer the town holds a week-long festival in which daredevils run through the streets with fighting bulls.

Some of the bulls weigh as much as 1,300 pounds.

The event is much like the famed San Fermin festival in the northern city of Pamplona.

BULL RUNNING PILE-UP

More than 60 people have been injured in a running of the bulls event in a village outside Madrid.

Two people are reportedly in a serious condition in San Sebastian de los Reyes.

The pair were taken to hospital in Madrid to undergo urgent surgery.

Most of the people were injured when they became trapped in a pile-up of bodies at the entrance of the bullring.

Some of the bulls trampled over the mound of people as they tried to get into the ring.

Every summer the town holds a week-long festival in which daredevils run through the streets with fighting bulls.

Some of the bulls weigh as much as 1,300 pounds.

The event is much like the famed San Fermin festival in the northern city of Pampl

ona.

Archived