Manny being Manny

NIGHT STALKER

I'm surprised the Sux would have signed him under those conditions...they must have been disparate.

Not sure why the Sox would be dissimilar or diverse when it came to signing Manny Ramirez.

Just so you know: it was a different GM/ownership when Manny Ramirez was signed from the Indians. He was also arguably the best right handed hitter in the game at that time too.

Not sure why the Sox would be dissimilar or diverse when it came to signing Manny Ramirez.

Just so you know: it was a different GM/ownership when Manny Ramirez was signed from the Indians. He was also arguably the best right handed hitter in the game at that time too.

He still is arguably the best right handed hitter in the game. He's a clown, but he also won you guys 2 championships. You can't hate on him too much.

He still is arguably the best right handed hitter in the game. He's a clown, but he also won you guys 2 championships. You can't hate on him too much.

The only reason Sox fans have soured on Manny was because of what he did to punch his ticket out of Boston.

NIGHT STALKER: The only reason you didn't hear much about Manny being Manny when he played in Cleveland was because that was before the true internet age. I believe I was using a 56K modem back in the those days.

I'm surprised the Sux would have signed him under those conditions...they must have been disparate.

The players ran the team back then. and still do now. the only reason why they got rid of him is because big fatty (the mo Vaughn clone) and Varitek couldn't control the psychotic Dominican millionaire anymore.

2000 would make it 82 years, you stupid bloke. :evil2:

It is the conversion from the metric system that is kicking his ass. :rolleyes:;)

I loved watching Manny play. I saw a few of his HRs in person and he absolutely crushed the ball.

It is easier to accept his behavior with those titles.

Archived