Dolphins have been sold.

Jetkid94

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you knew anything, we ran the 'wildcat' a few times when Mangini was here.....guess who was the QB? Its nothing but a gimmick that might work a few times, but to base your hole offense on it is a shame. It means you guys can't line up and beat them. Its great to see that your in LOVE with your HC, because the moment you guys are on a losing streak, most of you guys will be calling for his head. Better hope the sophmore slump doesn't hit your "innovate' coach.

Good luck.

Our whole offense was not based around the wildcat...it was something to give the opposing teams D-coordinator something to prepare for but unlike your team we excuted it well and put some nice wrinkles in it. Not just having Brad Smith try to shake someone and getting his head knocked off...

let me put this in perspective..

I am on record thinking Fish will be in the 4 to 6 win range next year (the 1-15 was a joke)..

tough schedule, I think Chad had it all work this year, minimal injuries etc..

BUT..

If I was these Fish fans I would be proud and saying the same hopeful for 2009 things,, hey, its thier team and they should be homers..

Plus, I give them credit for hanging around and takin the abuse as opposed to some posters of other teams who vamoose when thier team loses or they are bored..

So, I hate the Pats and Fish,, but we are all fans,,love your team ;)

let me put this in perspective..

I am on record thinking Fish will be in the 4 to 6 win range next year (the 1-15 was a joke)..

tough schedule, I think Chad had it all work this year, minimal injuries etc..

BUT..

If I was these Fish fans I would be proud and saying the same hopeful for 2009 things,, hey, its thier team and they should be homers..

Plus, I give them credit for hanging around and takin the abuse as opposed to some posters of other teams who vamoose when thier team loses or they are bored..

So, I hate the Pats and Fish,, but we are all fans,,love your team ;)

but where is CJ's boy toy XXX? And what about Samphin??? Neither have shown their face since the Ravens game...but you know what? They maybe the 2 smart ones, at least they see that their team is a fake and suck

You should, we own you. Just remember, every dog has its day...you had yours on Dec. 28th.

Seriously dude, you have to be on crack if you don't think your season was a fluke.

If he's too stupid to realize it now he surely will at this point next year. :)

If he's too stupid to realize it now he surely will at this point next year. :)

Just think, I have to deal with these clowns everyday in this town. But, one thing I have to say, all the dolfag car flags were removed after that whipping by the Ravens. Back to reality...:cheers:

Just think, I have to deal with these clowns everyday in this town. But, one thing I have to say, all the dolfag car flags were removed after that whipping by the Ravens. Back to reality...:cheers:

I've got the same thing here in Buffalo NS so I know what you mean. ;)

You are so wrong.

In the last ten years we finished with a losing record only 3 times...

07' 1-15

06' 6-10

04' 4-12

That's it, other than that each year we've had a winning record.

And the Fins' playoff appearance this year is the first since 2001. Who gives a damn about your meaningless winning records when the Fins failed to make the playoffs in 02, 03 & 05?

You think the Jets are happy about 2000 and 2008 with their winning records and staying at home? Of course not, but you Fin fans are obviously happy about your similar seasons.

So, again, as I mentioned, the Fins have had 1 good season this decade.

And the Fins' playoff appearance this year is the first since 2001. Who gives a damn about your meaningless winning records when the Fins failed to make the playoffs in 02, 03 & 05?

You think the Jets are happy about 2000 and 2008 with their winning records and staying at home? Of course not, but you Fin fans are obviously happy about your similar seasons.

So, again, as I mentioned, the Fins have had 1 good season this decade.

Mediocore city with a terrible fan base. What did you expect ? They have low, low, expectations so they dwell on any crumb they get. Pathetic.

Archived