Dolphins have been sold.

Jetkid94

i'm not the **** smoker on another teams website strutting around proclaiming my team world beaters. don't worry.....you'll be seeing more of the chad pennington we've all come to hate and we'll be laughing about it over here.

Not world beaters...just AFC EAST CHAMPIONS. We got some work to do to get where we need to be...good start though

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure you have...but not so much with a divison title on the line...but yes my old man is a jets fan and we go to every jet/fins game here in south FLA for the last 10 years...i RARELY leave the winner. THats what made that last victory in the Meadowlands special. My old man actually thanked me before i left to NJ for going because in his mind that guaranteed a JETS win...but the old man was wrong.

Meh, honestly I rather you guys get in than the Pats. They had a chance IMO, you guys didn't. Division titles me nothing to me, unless you can defend it, its just one more week of football IMO.

Not world beaters...just AFC EAST CHAMPIONS. We got some work to do to get where we need to be...good start though

Yeah, the Jets won the division way back in 2002 and even kicked the **** out of the Colts before they got their exit. We felt great when the Raiders beat our team the next week. But... at least it wasn't a first round exit. In the end, division 'championships' are pretty worthless. Just ask the Chargers.

Meh, honestly I rather you guys get in than the Pats. They had a chance IMO, you guys didn't. Division titles me nothing to me, unless you can defend it, its just one more week of football IMO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Dolphins 22 division championships > Jets 4 division cahmpionships. It means something.

Yeah, the Jets won the division way back in 2002 and even kicked the **** out of the Colts before they got their exit. We felt great when the Raiders beat our team the next week. But... at least it wasn't a first round exit. In the end, division 'championships' are pretty worthless. Just ask the Chargers.

IDK i guess to each his own. Obviously if i witnessed a SB victory i could die the next day and be a happy man, but i do cheerish winning Division Championships and sticking it to my rivals. SB being the obvious goal though.

They embarrassed the AFC East with their one and done exit, but even Dan Marino was an embarrassment in the playoffs...did they really think noodle arm was going to be better than Danny Boy? They're even dumber than I realized if that's the case.

Dolphins 22 division championships > Jets 4 division cahmpionships. It means something.

Wow...i didn't realize we were oceans apart from them...clearly knew we were the more successful franchise but didn't know the gap in division titles was that big...WOW.

They embarrassed the AFC East with their one and done exit, but even Dan Marino was an embarrassment in the playoffs...did they really think noodle arm was going to be better than Danny Boy? They're even dumber than I realized if that's the case.

And you embarrassed yourselves for letting us get into the playoffs...thanks boss.

how does it mean anything? do those stats affect anything for the 2009 season? would you still be happy if the dolphins have 50 division titles and 0 championships and the jets had 1 division title that went for a superbowl? what if you guys had 50 division titles and we had 1 but neither of us won a superbowl then? to consider yourself the better franchise based on division titles is stupid. you guys recently went 1-15 then followed with a good season and act like the best team in football. put together consecutive playoff apperances before you talk.

this means nothing.

You live down here, you know they did. Just look @ some of the comments some have left in this thread alone. They are new to Chad ball, can't tell you how many text messages and calls I've gotten from dolfans saying "Thanks for Chad" "He came to Miami to revive his career" yada yada yada.

Ok, they delusion here has grown to be too much. Nobody here has ever compared Marino and Pennington.

I've said my piece, now peace out bitches.

Oh yeah, 22 division titles and 2 SB's is > 4 division titles and 1 SB.

Were you alive for those SB's? If so cheers, its very rare.

What exactly do you want me to keep thinking??? That i bought a plane ticket, flew up to NJ, went to your stadium and watched my team hand your team their ass and celebrated all night in NYC...damn that was a great feeling. DAMN THAT CHAD PENNINGTON FOR RUINING MY GOOD TIME.

Heh, glad you enjoyed your decade-long high water mark, pickle-kisser. It it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Actually, it's still funny.

I merely come here to keep you Jets fans informed as to what is REALLY happening with the Dolphins. I cannot allow misinformed Jets fans to smear the good name of the AFC East Champion Dolphins.
Please tell me, I'm miss informed when was the last time the AFC East Champion Dolphins won a playoff game? :baby:

Hahahahahahaha.... Eat this Jets fans...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-0120dolphinsparcells,0,5761844.story

New Dolphins owner says Parcells is staying put

Ross put those rumors to rest in a 4 p.m. conference call.

"He's the greatest football mind in America. I'm very happy to have him, needless to say,'' Ross said. "Everyone's expressed all the concerns, is he leaving or isn't he? … He's staying and I'm fortunate to have him and I think Miami is fortunate to have him.''

Ross didn't indicate whether Parcells and he are re-negotiating his deal or if Parcells wants the escape clause in place for another year. Parcells has turned down all interview requests, however, his presence at the Senior Bowl in Mobile this week speaks volumes about his interest in completing the task at hand as far as stockpiling the Dolphins with young talent so that they could build off a remarkable 2008 season in which they went from 1-15 to 11-5 and captured the AFC East title.

Hahahahahahaha.... Eat this Jets fans...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-0120dolphinsparcells,0,5761844.story

New Dolphins owner says Parcells is staying put

Ross put those rumors to rest in a 4 p.m. conference call.

"He's the greatest football mind in America. I'm very happy to have him, needless to say,'' Ross said. "Everyone's expressed all the concerns, is he leaving or isn't he?

You poor, delusional soul.

The initial story is always going to be that he is going to stay when he intends to leave. Just ask Pats fans.

Parcells denied it up until the moment he walked out the door.

Kleck is dead on with this.

Fin Fans: Parcells was planning his exit from the Pats in the week leading up to the Super Bowl. He was the HC of the Jets 2 seconds after the Super Bowl finished.

Don't believe anything you hear or read about Parcells concerning him staying in Miami.

Better yet DUDE, don't come around here, then you don't have to worry about us....DUH

good advice CRASHINGDOL-FAGFAN

If you'll notice, I only post in threads related to the Miami Dolphins. The title of this thread has 'Dolphins' in it.

Geez, you'd think you guys would be happy to have somebody like me giving you the inside track on everything.

Oh, and uh Gainzo. You're wrong about this one. Parcells isn't going anywhere this year.

You sound like the bitter ex girlfriend that was dumped for her best friend. If I had been Parcells, I would have told Kraft to go f himself too.

I got over Parcells leaving the Pats many years ago. I'm just trying to give you a warning of what might happen.

As I said, I don't care if he stays in Miami. It doesn't bother me at all.

If you'll notice, I only post in threads related to the Miami Dolphins. The title of this thread has 'Dolphins' in it.

Geez, you'd think you guys would be happy to have somebody like me giving you the inside track on everything.

Oh, and uh Gainzo. You're wrong about this one. Parcells isn't going anywhere this year.

Are you aware that your new majority owner is the thing you hate most in the world..A NEW YORKER..?

I heard he was gonna re-name dol-fag stadium THE SOUTH BRONX ANNEX,,,ha ha...

Are you aware that your new majority owner is the thing you hate most in the world..A NEW YORKER..?

I heard he was gonna re-name dol-fag stadium THE SOUTH BRONX ANNEX,,,ha ha...

I read somewhere he tried to buy the Jets years ago but failed........

FAILED!

I got over Parcells leaving the Pats many years ago. I'm just trying to give you a warning of what might happen.

As I said, I don't care if he stays in Miami. It doesn't bother me at all.

We have all been warning him and his co-horts all year long, they will only get it when the hammer drops

We have all been warning him and his co-horts all year long, they will only get it when the hammer drops

Why on Earth would you warn me about anything. Like you really care about my well being. All you're trying to do is look like you know what you're talking about.

Yes, I'm aware of what Ross is. I never said I liked him... As long as Parcells stays and the ticket prices stay the same and we don't have PSL's, I will remain indifferent to him.

That $12 million opt-out clause that Parcells has just shows how brilliant he is when it comes to looking out for himself.

Things will get very interesting when the Dolphins sale becomes final. It will be 30 days of fin fans claiming that Parcells will stay and the rest of us just sitting back and watching.

Archived