Line of the Decade!!

JOJOTOWNSELL

What would you call getting a late start on the draft process, getting ahead of the game? Please, gimme strength :rolleyes:

so your saying the jets will have ****ty scouting because all the events have happend? wrong. theres plenty of time to do that stuff.

I thought Tannenbaum handled the draft process?

you dont think a guy like ryan will have input?

He's a truly remarkable player, 23 sacks this year up there and that's unheard of. He's also up for CFL player of the year which, no defensive player has ever won before.

wow a whole 23 sacks against players who are scrubs:rolleyes:

Yeah, we're so scared. While your team has FINIALLY hired a coach who is doing tv interviews all day, my teams coaching staff has been evaluating talent at the senior bowl all week AND we just signed the best defensive player in the CFL... Looks like the Jets are already behind the 8-ball.

Speaking of the senior bowl, get a load of this picture taken there! Now HERE is a meeting of minds. Football Gawds, if you will ;)

10.jpg

012009bb225.jpg

Uh oh Garb, now you've done it. Here come the "Parcells to New England" threads ;)

I wish, but Parcells hated Bob Kraft and Bob Kraft hates Bill Parcells. Honestly, I think it's just two dudes who respect and admire each others work - and it's certainly a teacher/student foundation that has grown into one of equals.

I wish, but Parcells hated Bob Kraft and Bob Kraft hates Bill Parcells. Honestly, I think it's just two dudes who respect and admire each others work - and it's certainly a teacher/student foundation that has grown into one of equals.

Yup, it looks like they've put the past behind them. They share common ground, in that, they've both screwed over the Jets :cheers:

Really?? What convinced you? kinda curious to see what you see in Shotty that most of us dont.

lol, new day gentlemen, new day! JoJo wasn't convinced or thought schotty was the right guy, he just thought schotty was going to be the coach. But whatev either way, we have our coach and this is a good day for all of us!

Archived