Jets 2009 Draft Picks??

I just saw another poster list that the Jets have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and TWO 4th round picks this year. That can't be right, can it?

ALso we do have a GLARING need at our other CB spot. When you play Rex Ball someone capable has to be behind the blitz to cover! ..Donte Davis- CB Illinois!

I just saw another poster list that the Jets have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and TWO 4th round picks this year. That can't be right, can it?

ALso we do have a GLARING need at our other CB spot. When you play Rex Ball someone capable has to be behind the blitz to cover! ..Donte Davis- CB Illinois!

I believe we have our first and second, we have New Orleans 3rd round pick and gave our 3rd pick up for Favre.....We have the Redskins 4th rounder while giving our 4th rounder to the Saints....5-7 we have our own spots in the draft....

I think if Favre retires we get a 7th round pick from the Packers.....

The above poster is correct, we have a pick in each round, albeit they aren't our own. And it would be Vontae Davis from the Illi! The kid's got elite talent, but his discipline and attitude need to be checked.

I'd prefer Vanderbilts DJ Moore,or Wake Frsts Alphonso Smith over Vontae,he's a pacman waitng to happen. Moore actually even played both ways at Vandy playing some WR. Smith is just a beast hitter and cover guy,reminds me some of Brandon Flowers last years draft.

Archived